Week 9: Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs - District Championship

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the District 7-3AD1 front runner?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Jefferson Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

On 10/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, Nonothing said:

It's pretty obvious. Which of the first 4 teams Atlanta played do you think Jefferson could beat?

Gilmer and Gladewater. What did y’all learn by getting blown out by LE besides taking them off the schedule...smh

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

He gets up limping all the time. I'm starting to think it's habit. Hasn't been out a game this season though. Luckily for him however, we've got a good rotation of backs. He probably won't even hit the field the first 4-5 plays on offense. 

Hasn’t he committed to Rice? If so that isn’t a good look imo, but heck what do I know. I didn’t see him do that against Gilmer but I did when y’all played last week. I thought he was actually slightly banged up. 

1 hour ago, Dawg665 said:

Hell you don’t have to show up. It’s not like you we invited you personally anyway lol. But let me clarify my statement...he will get his yards. They will NOT come easy though! Nobody will have easy yardage tonight. I can’t compare our defense to some that y’all played earlier but I do know this, if he has that limp after getting hit by those smaller MV defenders then y’all mine as well call CPS now because he will be gettin that work put in on him tonight! 

I haven't missed a game in 5 years, I don't plan on starting now. Anywhere they're going, I'm going as well. 

1 hour ago, Dawg665 said:

Hasn’t he committed to Rice? If so that isn’t a good look imo, but heck what do I know. I didn’t see him do that against Gilmer but I did when y’all played last week. I thought he was actually slightly banged up. 

Yea, he's committed to Rice, for more than just his athletic ability. But nonetheless, even NFL athletes get banged up every now and again. He'll be alright. 

2 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

Gilmer and Gladewater. What did y’all learn by getting blown out by LE besides taking them off the schedule...smh

I'm an LE and PG fan so....

We learned that Gilmer isn't all that and GW can surprise you...and I guess we will find out tonight...

I don't think Jefferson could shut out Gilmer and really don't think Jefferson would give GW a game...smh.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

Next realignment you all schedule them and see what happens. Gladewater is no pushover and LE played an even tougher schedule then us. Can’t help that we choose to play up to make us better. 

1 hour ago, Nonothing said:

I'm an LE and PG fan so....

We learned that Gilmer isn't all that and GW can surprise you...and I guess we will find out tonight...

I don't think Jefferson could shut out Gilmer and really don't think Jefferson would give GW a game...smh.

We going to find out in the third round. 👀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

We ain’t scared of playing It REAL football teams and they will be on our schedule for years to come. I don’t think y’all would have beat Gilmer in week 1 lol it was the healthiest they were all year. Gladewater would probably smash y’all as well but keep thinking y’all are unstoppable haha. We’ve had better teams in the last few years then Jeffy has had since the 90’s.

1 hour ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

We ain’t scared of playing It REAL football teams and they will be on our schedule for years to come. I don’t think y’all would have beat Gilmer in week 1 lol it was the healthiest they were all year. Gladewater would probably smash y’all as well but keep thinking y’all are unstoppable haha. We’ve had better teams in the last few years then Jeffy has had since the 90’s.

Gladewater might be a good game but Gilmer man please they still riding they old coach wave. we dont think we are unstoppable we just think ATL cant stop us haha but dont worry we only a few hrs away 

• LOL! 1

Not once did u read where someone said that we was unstoppable. U got faith in your team as well as we have in our boys. Y'all bragging about multiple running backs. We got several too, along with a running QB. It's not we hadn't played a QUALITY team this season yet. But we will in a few hours.

• Thanks 2

I never said about us being unstoppable. But you might want to go back to some posts from this past summer and read what Atl folks were saying. As I said earlier, y’all was talking as if the UIL should just go ahead and mail y’all the trophy bc y’all just couldn’t be handled this season. Same folks sounded like they was ready to jump off the 43 bridge bout 4 weeks ago lol. .Well y’all gonna have to earn it tonight..#bulldawgnation💪💯

2 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I never said about us being unstoppable. But you might want to go back to some posts from this past summer and read what Atl folks were saying. As I said earlier, y’all was talking as if the UIL should just go ahead and mail y’all the trophy bc y’all just couldn’t be handled this season. Same folks sounded like they was ready to jump off the 43 bridge bout 4 weeks ago lol. .Well y’all gonna have to earn it tonight..#bulldawgnation💪💯

I do think this game will tell us if Atlanta has improved. They were playing some tough teams before district. Things got easier once district started so it’s hard to tell if the improvement is a product of lesser competition or if they improved. Tonight we will know. 

13 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

You’re right shoot I thought we would be way better then we are. Oline got worse since last year. Defense got worse but they are getting better especially when we started playing a couple players both ways. This game could go either way and everyone should be excited both teams will be challenged tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

You’re right shoot I thought we would be way better then we are. Oline got worse since last year. Defense got worse but they are getting better especially when we started playing a couple players both ways. This game could go either way and everyone should be excited both teams will be challenged tonight 

Man I had to hit the like button on that one. This is probably the most hyped game Jefferson has seen in a very long time! Even more than the WO game 2 years ago. This one will keep everyone on their feet’s i just believe. Good luck to both teams and praying for NO injuries!! I’m out...

• Thanks 1

Here we go! Only a couple more hours! I'm headed out in about 40 minutes so I can get me a seat! 

Y'all all be careful. Win or lose, this is what it's all about! It's been buzzing around Atlanta all week! This match-up hasn't meant this much in a long time... and who knows... we could meet again? Praying for a clean game with no injuries! See y'all there!

• Like 3

I guess we'll find out who survives around here come playoff time! Gladewater, Jefferson,Atlanta, or West Rusk. Did I leave anybody out? My money's on Jefferson! Tonight will tell us a little more. Enjoy the game folks, I'm going to the Pitt/Gilmer game. Got my kids, so gotta stay close!