Sabine @ Mineola

Bclove05

Who wins  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

Just now, upullinmychain said:

Bird, he's been tweeking his offense since he played us and then yall... Speed hurts them and dropping passes don't help, but their running game is holding them up.. I look for them to squeek in by taking down another good team.. Jmho. 

We are doing a lot better catching the ball. Being balanced has really helped us out.

At this point the only team I'd really be shocked beating is Gladewater. I may still be in shock about last night though.

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

We are doing a lot better catching the ball. Being balanced has really helped us out.

At this point the only team I'd really be shocked beating is Gladewater. I may still be in shock about last night though.

I been watching, yall getting the process down.. Just keep getting better my friend and watch what happens.. Lol 

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Bird, he's been tweeking his offense since he played us and then yall... Speed hurts them and dropping passes don't help, but their running game is holding them up.. I look for them to squeek in by taking down another good team.. Jmho. 

I hope they pull it off. Would love to see them finish above WR. Lol

Not very confident with my pick but they have a good running game and can throw if weather is ok and they need to. Been down on their defense but seems to be making stops when needed. Not sure about Sabine but the win this week should have them flying high.

2 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

Not very confident with my pick but they have a good running game and can throw if weather is ok and they need to. Been down on their defense but seems to be making stops when needed. Not sure about Sabine but the win this week should have them flying high.

Sabine defends the run pretty good..Secondary is getting better defending the pass. We can be quick off the edges and will be in the backfield up the middle very fast!! Mineola better have some good blocking up front..Especially the center and their 2 guards..

Sabine offense is balanced..Very slippery RB that’s small but very strong!! He is the reigning state champ in Powerlifting in his weigh class breaking state records last spring..Sabine QB can drop dimes and is a good runnner and very elusive in the pocket if it starts to break down, His receivers are getting better and better as the season progresses.

3 minutes ago, Champ77 said:

Sabine defends the run pretty good..Secondary is getting better defending the pass. We can be quick off the edges and will be in the backfield up the middle very fast!! Mineola better have some good blocking up front..Especially the center and their 2 guards..

Sabine offense is balanced..Very slippery RB that’s small but very strong!! He is the reigning state champ in Powerlifting in his weigh class breaking state records last spring..Sabine QB can drop dimes and is a good runnner and very elusive in the pocket if it starts to break down, His receivers are getting better and better as the season progresses.

Good should be a good game. No one really knows till they line up and play. Good games comes if they can match up well. Never know what will happen when you have 15 and 16 year old kids on the field.