Crockett @ Elkhart 10/26

CrockettDogs

Crockett is coming off of a dominating win over Coldspring. And Elkhart is coming off a hard loss from Diboll. This Crockett team is getting better and better each week and now that we finally have a RB opposing teams have to worry about our air raid offense plus him. My prediction is Crockett 56 Elkhart 14.

32 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Crockett is coming off of a dominating win over Coldspring. And Elkhart is coming off a hard loss from Diboll. This Crockett team is getting better and better each week and now that we finally have a RB opposing teams have to worry about our air raid offense plus him. My prediction is Crockett 56 Elkhart 14.

Im sorry but a move in mid season is just messed up.... No one else gets to do that its wrong that other teams dont get to do that.... I understand he is from crockett originally but he moved away then moved back after football season started

54 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Im sorry but a move in mid season is just messed up.... No one else gets to do that its wrong that other teams dont get to do that.... I understand he is from crockett originally but he moved away then moved back after football season started

Didn't y'all get a move in from Fairfield who's from Franklin? He can't control his family's situation and he just wants to play football. Stop hating.

3 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Didn't y'all get a move in from Fairfield who's from Franklin? He can't control his family's situation and he just wants to play football. Stop hating.

Not hating and he moved back to franklin BEFORE two a days not in the middle of the season... We had a move in from California in 2014 before the season started and he had to sit for a whole season before he got to play his senior year... Just sayin it should be the same for every school

Just now, lionpride08 said:

Not hating and he moved back to franklin BEFORE two a days not in the middle of the season... We had a move in from California in 2014 before the season started and he had to sit for a whole season before he got to play his senior year... Just sayin it should be the same for every school

Well it sure sounds like it. And like I said because of his family's SITUATION he couldn't just choose where and when to go. All this stuff has already been looked into. Deal with it. 

48 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Well it sure sounds like it. And like I said because of his family's SITUATION he couldn't just choose where and when to go. All this stuff has already been looked into. Deal with it. 

Dude chill im happy he gets to play alot of kids have stopped playing football.... Just that it was weird thats all

1 hour ago, bulldogfootball81 said:

Yall are starting to look good... Pull up our highlights against coldspring 61-0... Last warm up game for us till we get the big 2 at the end of district... Not one team has rushed for over 100 yards against us this season and only one team could pass on us and that was state ranked lorena... Last two weeks are goin to be interesting for sure

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Yall are starting to look good... Pull up our highlights against coldspring 61-0... Last warm up game for us till we get the big 2 at the end of district... Not one team has rushed for over 100 yards against us this season and only one team could pass on us and that was state ranked lorena... Last two weeks are goin to be interesting for sure

I’m confident Diboll will rush over 100 yards on Franklin.  Newton said the same thing last year and Diboll surpassed the century mark.  We know they went on to win state with that highly touted D.  

45 minutes ago, ballwatch said:

I’m confident Diboll will rush over 100 yards on Franklin.  Newton said the same thing last year and Diboll surpassed the century mark.  We know they went on to win state with that highly touted D.  

Franklin d is really stout had a hiccup against lorena who played a really good game and we played down that game... Had like 4 turnover and nothing went our way... Even recovered an onside kick only to fumble it back to them the next play... From here on out every game is a playoff game in our eyes