Gilmer vs Pittsburgh

BIGTEX1972

If Gilmer comes out and plays defense like they did the second half against PG, I like their chances. Against Pitt you have to watch for the deep pass. So if Gilmer can put pressure on Jimmerson, that can help eliminate that. I would like to see more balance in Gilmer's offense. I'm from Pitt, so now everyone knows. I know them pretty well. Pitt's main problem is depth! They have some really good players, but they tend to wear down against a physical opponent that has the depth. Like I said, I don't have a solid football language, but I try! I saw enough potential from Gilmer to give them the edge. Keep everything in front of you, and don't give up the big one! Gilmer should be fine. I have no dog in the fight! Stay healthy and good luck to both sides!

7 hours ago, CasualObserver70 said:

I will go with Gilmer. Still think Gilmer makes the playoffs and may even win a couple of playoff games.  Which would cover over a lot of faults.  

No doubt Gilmer makes the playoffs. Spring Hill would have to beat Pleasant Grove or Pittsburg, and even then Gilmer would have a tie-breaker with Spring Hill. Haven't seen Gilmer this year, but I saw Pittsburg and they're pretty darn good. They've got the weapons to outscore Gilmer in a shootout, and the Pirates also have some studs on defense.

6 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

No doubt Gilmer makes the playoffs. Spring Hill would have to beat Pleasant Grove or Pittsburg, and even then Gilmer would have a tie-breaker with Spring Hill. Haven't seen Gilmer this year, but I saw Pittsburg and they're pretty darn good. They've got the weapons to outscore Gilmer in a shootout, and the Pirates also have some studs on defense.

If Gilmer doesn’t win another game and SH beats Pittsburg or PG by a field goal then Gilmer misses the playoffs and SH goes as the 4th team