Houston Astros Off Season

Wild74

This is great news !  And they also extended Pressley who I feel probably has better closer stuff than Osuna.   

Sure it was easier to sign Bregman. He had a lot more time until he would get paid. Springer & Correa are getting close to the big bucks of free agency. I may be in the minority, but if I could only have 1 I'd take Bregman.   But I definitely want all 3.   I think Correa will be back to superstar status again this year if his back problems are fixed.

19 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

This is great news !  And they also extended Pressley who I feel probably has better closer stuff than Osuna.   

Sure it was easier to sign Bregman. He had a lot more time until he would get paid. Springer & Correa are getting close to the big bucks of free agency. I may be in the minority, but if I could only have 1 I'd take Bregman.   But I definitely want all 3.   I think Correa will be back to superstar status again this year if his back problems are fixed.

I read somewhere we have Correa through the 2021 season hopefully we can sign him early before he gets so good we can't afford him...😎 of course he hasn't got to that point yet