The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NATUREBOY98

7-1 Brahmas travel to the 4-3 Tigers

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield  

80 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2018 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

We still are going to beat y'all.i wouldn't care who was coaching.

Good thing y’all have the Jason Garrett of high school football. 

• Like 1

Some dfield fan is salty enough to go around putting 💩 in y’all my post. Guess that’s the best trash talk you can do after getting stomped 45-18. Haha 😂 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Some dfield fan is salty enough to go around putting 💩 in y’all my post. Guess that’s the best trash talk you can do after getting stomped 45-18. Haha 😂 

Have you seen my count? Don't complain lol

I will enjoy this victory more than any other this year. A few things have changed on the defensive side already since getting throttled by Waskom. You won't see a 3-3-5 defense this week

All seriousness I have much respect for the dfield program. Hard not to with all the history and tradition there. I just enjoy getting under yalls skin. Makes my week a little more enjoyable. 

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

I will enjoy this victory more than any other this year. A few things have changed on the defensive side already since getting throttled by Waskom. You won't see a 3-3-5 defense this week

Did y’all finally decide to just let the d sit out cause y’all know yall can’t stop the Brahmas!!

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Maybe that’s why Nelson was demoted from DC last year.  Sounds like Waldie knew what he was doing lol

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Don’t matter. We hadn’t seen a 3-3-5 d all year and still eat the clock with 350 yards a game. Yalls o is great but they can’t score while sitting on the sideline. 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Don’t matter. We hadn’t seen a 3-3-5 d all year and still eat the clock with 350 yards a game. Yalls o is great but they can’t score while sitting on the sideline. 

You'll eat those words come Friday as we hand yall yalls pass to rd 1 and the figs

24 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Walked right into that one lol

You ride with anyone don't you? You're the definition of a co-signer. 

6 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Shows how much you know.... all those coaches have been gone for 5+ years lol

I really don’t keep up with Daingerfield that much except to poke fun at them a little bit. My suggestion to u is get Barry and his crew on “The Bat Phone” there a whooping and beating fixing to happen on Daingerfield by them Hump Back Bulls! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s going to get nasty!

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Lol, I’m just here for da party ol chap!  You men carry on! 👍

19 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

I really don’t keep up with Daingerfield that much except to poke fun at them a little bit. My suggestion to u is get Barry and his crew on “The Bat Phone” there a whooping and beating fixing to happen on Daingerfield by them Hump Back Bulls! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s going to get nasty!

Yall will beat them worse than we do. Don't fret 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Hell I’ll even ride with you ETF as long as you’re buying the cheese fries!  I ain’t much of a singer though if you’re looking to start up a duo 😉

40 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Hell I’ll even ride with you ETF as long as you’re buying the cheese fries!  I ain’t much of a singer though if you’re looking to start up a duo 😉

I'm better off alone lol

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yall will beat them worse than we do. Don't fret 

Newton will be us but it won’t be in the first round like y’all. Those are the facts. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

So uh, where’s Daingerfield and Newton going to play? 👀

New Diana or another small venue. Won’t to many Tiger fans will show up for that throttling. They’ve already started to let practice out early to get their basketball skills honed in on