New Diana @ Elysian Fields

TTman7

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’d give them a constant dose of 5. Just tell him to shut the hell up and don’t get tossed. Young man can play. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t 1st team this year. 

True!  I’m positive they will run him hard.  He had a hulluva game last night.  Of course after sitting the first half, second play of the 3rd Q he got a personal foul.  He’s GOT to get his emotions in check! Young man loves football, I’m hoping he has the game of his life against EF.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Really? Even after having to set a half. Young man has got to be fighting something we just don’t know about. He’s a heck of a player. Heck he’s a great player. All he has to do is let his play speak for itself. 

YES!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m changing my pick. Going with ND in one condition. If 5 can stay in the game and focus I’m saying they pull it out. No disrespect for ND but if that kid played for Waskom, EF, DF, or Pewitt he’d be a shoe in for 1st team honors. He’s that good. 

I can agree with all of the above NB.  “If” he can get a few descent blocks he’s hard to catch! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

I like it NB!  We were in the red zone multiple times last night and got eat up with dang dumb penalties and turnovers.  It didn’t help that our best player had to sit out the first half.  We should have hung 30 points on Dekalb.  Oh well a win is win but DANG!! 

Your best player was out first half of Waskom game too. What's the deal?

12 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

How can it be a trap game for EF if they’ve lost there last 2 games? This game is the furthest thing from a trap game. EF has to right the ship in this game and get a win. 

Mean "trap" as in similar offenses, both QB's are subject to picks, and a lot of them and see both pass defenses being weak.  See some points being scored by both.  ND could surprise.

22 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

EF loses to the team in first place in the district and a team that is 7-1 and now everyone is doubting them and down on EF. I’m still taking the Jackets in this one. I’m a homer I guess. 

I didn’t just start doubting EF.

Almost forgot......EF s.u.c.k.s!

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m changing my pick. Going with ND in one condition. If 5 can stay in the game and focus I’m saying they pull it out. No disrespect for ND but if that kid played for Waskom, EF, DF, or Pewitt he’d be a shoe in for 1st team honors. He’s that good. 

That's a good pick for PP, they need EF lose to help avoid falling in 4th place, I don't blame you lol

10 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Didn’t a ND team 2 or 3 years ago take EF down to the wire in a crazy game about 3 years ago? Not sure it’s relevant but just curious

I’m not sure C98, an ND poster that’s been in town longer than me might could answer that for ya. Looking forward to Friday!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

I’m not sure C98, an ND poster that’s been in town longer than me might could answer that for ya. Looking forward to Friday!  

Yea, it was in 2014 I believe. A KYKX Saturday night game of the week at Lobo Stadium in Longview. 

No defense played by either team. EF pulled out the win late in the game. Something like 52-49? 

It was an exciting game, even though we lost. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, it was in 2014 I believe. A KYKX Saturday night game of the week at Lobo Stadium in Longview. 

No defense played by either team. EF pulled out the win late in the game. Something like 52-49? 

It was an exciting game, even though we lost. 

I figured you would know!  👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Has nothing to do with a woman and everything to do with the arrogance that spews from 99% of the EF people.

The waskom arrogance is just as equal in most also but not all, I happen to get along with alot of waskom residents 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

A friend of mine dates a lady from EF. He said they are arrogant and snobby as hell. He said they are very clannish and don’t like outsiders. Not that it matters. Just thought it was odd he told me this like 4 days ago. 

He’s 100% correct. 

Not all but most. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

A friend of mine dates a lady from EF. He said they are arrogant and snobby as hell. He said they are very clannish and don’t like outsiders. Not that it matters. Just thought it was odd he told me this like 4 days ago. 

One bad apple shouldn't spoil a bunch lol, I'm the farthest from any one those things, I'm fair and honest