Gladewater @ Sabine

Bclove05

Gladewater @ Sabine  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Gladewater
    • Sabine

13 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Back to game. @Bclove05 I believe, if I've got it figured right, that to be safe Sabine needs to win out. You don't want to be head to head with Mineola. You could be ok if you tie with WR, but only if they lose to Winnsboro. A 3 way tie between Sabine, Mineola & WR isn't good for Sabine because you have all played already and Mineola & WR have the tie breaker in points. A 5 way tie at 4-2 can still get y'all in but Mineola would have to beat Tatum & Sabine would have to win out & beat Gladewater by at least 3 more points than Mineola beats Tatum. 

I just got a headache reading all that. 

Like I've said before. I just want us to be competitive in this game and then best White Oak next week. Imo that still is better than what anyone had Sabine doing at the beginning of the season. Now if the stars align and we somehow make it into the playoffs then i guess we will have to worry about Jefferson. I dont look forwards to that at all.  

19 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I don't. The most likely scenario i see would be Mineola losing out and us beating White oak. 

Hope so. If Winnsboro is going to win a game their best chance is Mineola. I can't see them beating WR. 

Rooting for this scenario to happen. It would be nice to see Sabine get that 4th spot.

24 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Who’s this clowns team again?

Clown? lol  Anyone who has been on Smoaky longer than a day has figured you out!  Fish on?  You probably one of those internet nerds that plays Fortnite against kids and never fished a day in your life!

22 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Hope so. If Winnsboro is going to win a game their best chance is Mineola. I can't see them beating WR. 

Rooting for this scenario to happen. It would be nice to see Sabine get that 4th spot.

Im torn between wanting it to happen and not wanting it to happen. Beating Mineola would have been sweeter. Making the playoffs in this district is something to be proud of for sure but facing Jefferson will not be fun.

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Im torn between wanting it to happen and not wanting it to happen. Beating Mineola would have been sweeter. Making the playoffs in this district is something to be proud of for sure but facing Jefferson will not be fun.

Somebody from this district has to play Jefferson so why not Sabine? Oh and to advance deep one of these teams will have to beat Jefferson. Not saying they aren’t good but if you weren’t worried about playing Tatum, WR and GW then fear not the team from Jefferson. 

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Yes, will be hard, but I'd rather face them than sit home watching. Plus, y'all did beat one of the top teams in 3A Div I. What better way to start the playoffs than to beat Jefferson? 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Somebody from this district has to play Jefferson so why not Sabine? Oh and to advance deep one of these teams will have to beat Jefferson. Not saying they aren’t good but if you weren’t worried about playing Tatum, WR and GW then fear not the team from Jefferson. 

This is true. This district is battle tested for sure.

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Very well said!!!