Waskom (7-1) VS Queen City (0-8)

1WildCat

Who ya got?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Waskom
    • Queen City

3A Div II District Champion Waskom WildCats travel to Queen City to take on the winless Bulldogs.  Catz have two games left to fine tune that "Bone" for the playoffs.  POUR IT ON and hit the playoffs with some momentum and leave it to the rest of District to sweat who has Newton in the 1st Round.  Good luck QC, afraid it ain"t gonna be pretty.

• Stinks 2

5 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

3A Div II District Champion Waskom WildCats travel to Queen City to take on the winless Bulldogs.  Catz have two games left to fine tune that "Bone" for the playoffs.  POUR IT ON and hit the playoffs with some momentum and leave it to the rest of District to sweat who has Newton in the 1st Round.  Good luck QC, afraid it ain"t gonna be pretty.

Waskom wins this game easily, but I don't the waskom coaches will be pouring it on for the sake of a blowout

20 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It doesn’t matter who y’all play in the playoffs. That district cooper is in s u c k s from 1-4. Yalls district should seeep theirs. 

Yeah but we also S u K, honestly at this point were 1 and done.... weve won 5 games, AG could have beat us and also winny could have beat us.... not a great year to say the least... looking forward to the offseason and working out some kinks.. good luck to the calves

14 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

1 hour ago, 1WildCat said:

Knew I'd get "pooped" on before the night was over.

You deserve to get 💩’d on. We have 2 games left before we are district champs. I know it’s QC & OC but I also know that we’re dealing with teenage kids. I bleed maroon but come on man have some respect!

7 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You deserve to get 💩’d on. We have 2 games left before we are district champs. I know it’s QC & OC but I also know that we’re dealing with teenage kids. I bleed maroon but come on man have some respect!

Being a realist.  At some point on their lives, these "teenagers" will have to do the same.  Just helping them out a bit.

13 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Well technically doesn’t everyone in yalls district have 2 losses so even if y’all lost last 2 games y’all would still be district champs bc y’all own tiebreaker

8 minutes ago, DiamondDemo said:

Well technically doesn’t everyone in yalls district have 2 losses so even if y’all lost last 2 games y’all would still be district champs bc y’all own tiebreaker

Actually Paul Pewitt has only one loss but they still have Daingerfield