7-3A DI vs. 8-3A DI — Bi-District

Eagleborn

1 hour ago, HS1988 said:

+100! Sabine couldnt even make the playoffs in district 8! Who very well could have gotten swept by 7. Gnut factorin in weather, injuries....he factor in enough stuff and he will prove Winny could have gotten in.....lmao! 

Try understanding what you are reading before commenting. Of course that would mean reading ALL the comments. Smh

Oh, if you are talking about Winnsboro, no, they wouldn't have gotten in the playoffs in any district, but they might have won a game in district 7. 

• Stinks 1

39 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

So y'all only giving Jefferson credit. I said on ATL and WR thread that Atlanta would win. No matter how it goes Atlanta got the W. 7-3a in the house

He was talking about the Tatum game and I was talking about Sabine. Not sure where you got the ideal we were dishing Atlanta. The Rabbits are the team in district 7 that I don't want to play again. 

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Curly and Moe left you here to clean up their mess. Way to hang EB.

EB is like concrete, he ain’t going anywhere lol.

The thing that’s more important to me is to see that one of the 4 left comes home with the state championship trophy! I hope it’s my Dawgs but if not then I’ll be 💯% behind whoever makes it.

8 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

He was talking about the Tatum game and I was talking about Sabine. Not sure where you got the ideal we were dishing Atlanta. The Rabbits are the team in district 7 that I don't want to play again. 

With how GW played HS and u worried about ATL

1 hour ago, SmithDawg said:

So y'all only giving Jefferson credit. I said on ATL and WR thread that Atlanta would win. No matter how it goes Atlanta got the W. 7-3a in the house

Here is your comment. Do you not understand what you wrote? You said we were only giving credit to Jefferson. Let me say this slowly. If we are only giving credit to Jefferson, then we are dishing everyone else who made the playoffs. Is that not what your comment meant? 

26 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

With how GW played HS and u worried about ATL

Well I'm sure not worried about anyone else in district 7!!! Oh, and by the way, I don't play so why do you care who I'm worried about? Who I worry about has no bearing on how Gladewater plays their games. 

• Stinks 1

23 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I said it was still a chance it could’ve been 3-1 to argue the fact y’all are saying district 8 is so weak lol. A little reading comprehension please 

Might as well give up, they don't even understand what their own comments mean much less ours. 

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

Here is your comment. Do you not understand what you wrote? You said we were only giving credit to Jefferson. Let me say this slowly. If we are only giving credit to Jefferson, then we are dishing everyone else who made the playoffs. Is that not what your comment meant? 

I think the morale of the story is...”some” predicted that 8-3A would go 3-1 vs 7-3A. Meaning that the only team that was given a chance was Jefferson. That was a diss to other 7-3A teams if that’s what we’re calling it. But none of that matters now. It’s over, is what it is, it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be, and gonna do what it’s gonna do....smh

We are in the area round of the playoffs.  If your team is still playing, congrats!  If not, congrats on a great season.  Stop beating a dead horse.  Everyone still alive is 0-0 right now.  Sick of reading back and forth about who is better.  Right now no one is. Anyone can be beat on any given night.  

46 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Try understanding what you are reading before commenting. Of course that would mean reading ALL the comments. Smh

Oh, if you are talking about Winnsboro, no, they wouldn't have gotten in the playoffs in any district, but they might have won a game in district 7. 

Listen up, I read all the comments. Here is quote from YOU..."Sabine would have made the play offs in district 7". I say you are wrong. We both have our opinions. Which is all you have. Even though you call yours "pretty much fact". Then of course you go on to challenge everyone to debate your opinion. You a used car salesman by chance??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skyblueice04 said:

We are in the area round of the playoffs.  If your team is still playing, congrats!  If not, congrats on a great season.  Stop beating a dead horse.  Everyone still alive is 0-0 right now.  Sick of reading back and forth about who is better.  Right now no one is. Anyone can be beat on any given night.  

Somebody making you read it?

2 minutes ago, skyblueice04 said:

Then don't read. You do have the ability to not click on this thread don't you?

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, skyblueice04 said:

Amen!!! Preach...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Listen up, I read all the comments. Here is quote from YOU..."Sabine would have made the play offs in district 7". I say you are wrong. We both have our opinions. Which is all you have. Even though you call yours "pretty much fact". Then of course you go on to challenge everyone to debate your opinion. You a used car salesman by chance??

Every comment you made is fact you either haven't read them all or just don't understand them. As far as selling used cars, no that's a job I've never had.

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, skyblueice04 said:

Seems to me you’re either sore losers or bitter!

Im all the above. 

But since I started the thread I think I’ll stay and make sure it keeps going till the next realignment. Hope you don’t get too sick. 

10 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I think the morale of the story is...”some” predicted that 8-3A would go 3-1 vs 7-3A. Meaning that the only team that was given a chance was Jefferson. That was a diss to other 7-3A teams if that’s what we’re calling it. But none of that matters now. It’s over, is what it is, it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be, and gonna do what it’s gonna do....smh

Finally thanks Dawg665

• Like 1