Joaquin Rams (5-2, 2-2) at Tenaha Tigers (5-2, 3-1)

trueblue82

11 minutes ago, Foozball said:

So who are the 4 teams that are going to be representing our district? And who will they play 1st round

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I see it is

Garrison, Joaquin and Tenaha are in.

The fourth team would then come down to be....

Beckville with a win against Timpson

Or

Timpson with a win against Beckville AND a Tenaha win over LK

Or

LK with a win over Tenaha AND a Timpson win over Beckville....

The way Beckville has been playing lately I'm going to say Garrison, Joaquin, Tenaha, and Beckville

19 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

This should have been the game of the week

401 yards of offense by the Rams. Tenaha struggled to run the ball and it hurt them. They weren’t able to get their defense off the field in the second half and it showed up on that final drive. 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

401 yards of offense by the Rams. Tenaha struggled to run the ball and it hurt them. They weren’t able to get their defense off the field in the second half and it showed up on that final drive. 

That final drive made an old man even older, it was epic. I think boogie should be given the game ball

Breaking News Tenaha is now in D1 Football and have to play 4 quarters now!!  You see in D I I you don’t have to do that! Weak district week seasons ago! Now welcome to the big boys! You have to play 4 quarters!! Breaking news Tenaha has now has a new  streak going it’s a LOSING STREAK 0-2 In the last two games!!! 

Just now, Ilovefootball2 said:

Breaking News Tenaha is now in D1 Football and have to play 4 quarters now!!  You see in D I I you don’t have to do that! Weak district week seasons ago! Now welcome to the big boys! You have to play 4 quarters!! Breaking news Tenaha has now has a new  streak going it’s a LOSING STREAK 0-2 In the last two games!!! 

Now that just ain't right lol. But it is what it is

1 hour ago, LTPride said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I see it is

Garrison, Joaquin and Tenaha are in.

The fourth team would then come down to be....

Beckville with a win against Timpson

Or

Timpson with a win against Beckville AND a Tenaha win over LK

Or

LK with a win over Tenaha AND a Timpson win over Beckville....

The way Beckville has been playing lately I'm going to say Garrison, Joaquin, Tenaha, and Beckville

L-K beats Tenaha, then both of those schools are 3-3....then, if Timpson wins they are 3-3 ...........L-K would be the 3 seed...................If Tenaha, L-K and Beckville end up 3-3, Beckville is locked in Minus 7 points if this distrist uses 18 points as the maximum winning margin(if this district uses 21 as maximum, then Beckville is Minus 9)

Thus, assuming Joaquin beats Harleton, L-K is in the playoffs if they beat Tenaha and Timpson wins................assuming Joaquin beats Harleton, L-K is in the playoffs if they beat Tenaha by 5 or more(L-K would be minus 6 or less, thus ahead of Beckville)

Just now, cotton84 said:

L-K beats Tenaha, then both of those schools are 3-3....then, if Timpson wins they are 3-3 ...........L-K would be the 3 seed...................If Tenaha, L-K and Beckville end up 3-3, Beckville is locked in Minus 7 points if this distrist uses 18 points as the maximum winning margin(if this district uses 21 as maximum, then Beckville is Minus 9)

Thus, assuming Joaquin beats Harleton, L-K is in the playoffs if they beat Tenaha and Timpson wins................assuming Joaquin beats Harleton, L-K is in the playoffs if they beat Tenaha by 5 or more(L-K would be minus 6 or less, thus ahead of Beckville)

All that is so confusing but it is also awesome. Joaquin just punched their ticket to the playoffs and that is just epic

3 hours ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it. As a family member to a handful of those Rams this post is unneeded. Tenaha knows what’s happening. What’s that saying? “Don’t kick a dog when he’s down”?