Big Sandy Wildcats Vs Price Carlisle Indians

upullinmychain

8 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

It's ok chain I enjoy reading your musings and analysis. Not many posters from other schools in this district other than alto. There's only so many ways to say you'll win barring a catastrophe 

Knothead, I was at the SA vs Big Sandy season opener. Anything is possible. Looked to me y'all had your share of atheletic young men over there.

Just now, RipperRipper said:

Knothead, I was at the SA vs Big Sandy season opener. Anything is possible. Looked to me y'all had your share of atheletic young men over there.

Well.... a lot has happened since then lost 2 senior linemen and a linebacker then went through about 5 oline combinations then lost an all state running back. They are improving but not to alto or Carlisle level football wise. If they make mistakes against Cushing it will be a long night. If they play like they did against mineola it will be a great game against Carlisle entertainment wise. 

14 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

It's ok chain I enjoy reading your musings and analysis. Not many posters from other schools in this district other than alto. There's only so many ways to say you'll win barring a catastrophe 

Well I do like to keep a good conversation going during the week with our opponents,Alto has several and Cush has a couple and when jorr2car had boys playing,he would duke it out with ya..

2 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

Well.... a lot has happened since then lost 2 senior linemen and a linebacker then went through about 5 oline combinations then lost an all state running back. They are improving but not to alto or Carlisle level football wise. If they make mistakes against Cushing it will be a long night. If they play like they did against mineola it will be a great game against Carlisle entertainment wise. 

I do love entertainment sir..I surly do,it means both squads were performing..lol 

• Like 1

I would like to tell all the silent posters from Carlisle that next week after the game,they need to take time to tell the boys they have appreciated the show that they have put on this regular season..yall all know who I'm talking to..lol...this has been a really special regular season for the fans..hahahaha 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well I do like to keep a good conversation going during the week with our opponents,Alto has several and Cush has a couple and when jorr2car had boys playing,he would duke it out with ya..

J2c is "mister big sandy" though ..... he's just too busy to be on smoaky much.... bet he's reading... although I can't remember if they taught that at bs when he graduated... 

1 minute ago, knothead58 said:

J2c is "mister big sandy" though ..... he's just too busy to be on smoaky much.... bet he's reading... although I can't remember if they taught that at bs when he graduated... 

J2c  is a special dude,when my cancer first jumped me hard,him and some posters from other teams would holler at me pretty regular and check up on me.it was a pretty dark time and those guys lifted my spirits when I really needed it the most..I'll never forget what those fellas did for me.   Great guys..yall know who I'm hollering to..lol 

On 10/27/2018 at 6:27 PM, villagegenius said:

To piggyback on that post, I don’t see Big Sandy being able to win by any margin, much less multiple scores. 

Me thinks Big Sandy losing their RB really hurts their chances to pull of the upset. 

What happened  to their RB? I take it that it's the All state one?

11 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

J2c  is a special dude,when my cancer first jumped me hard,him and some posters from other teams would holler at me pretty regular and check up on me.it was a pretty dark time and those guys lifted my spirits when I really needed it the most..I'll never forget what those fellas did for me.   Great guys..yall know who I'm hollering to..lol 

I enjoy picking at him but he's good people

46 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

😂🤣😂🤣...

I have no idea what they taught at Big Sandy. I was busy sleeping through class. 

• LOL! 1

43 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

We all need support from people sometime or another. 

Wish I would be here at this one but have obligations at Carthage vs Henderson.

I have seen BS twice this year. Seen a lot of film on Carlisle. Pulling for my Wildcats, but just don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.