Big Sandy Wildcats Vs Price Carlisle Indians

upullinmychain

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

No joke,I was fueling in West Memphis about 20 years ago and a Schneider truck pulled up and he got out the truck and started fueling..sideburns,shades and the clothes were exact...lol..I stood there and watched him for ten minutes...lol 

West Memphis is something else especially 20 years ago. Those truck stops were and still are a 3 ring circus. 

9 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Had to go to Tyler today to the cancer doc, and to get that poison I take everyday.. But when I left there all I could think about was I get to see my Indians in action tonight, live and in color baby. I'll take that trade everyday.. Love me some Indians football... Lol 

Nothing like the Friday Night Lights, Chain! Favorite time of the year by far....especially with this weather  

What’s your treatment status?  Feeling ok?

4 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Nothing like the Friday Night Lights, Chain! Favorite time of the year by far....especially with this weather  

What’s your treatment status?  Feeling ok?

Possible complete remission in five year's.. Just gotta take that poison pill every morning.. Yuk... But dosages have come down to halve in 10 months so that's a blessing. Lol my God is an awesome God and it's his to fight.. Js. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Possible complete remission in five year's.. Just gotta take that poison pill every morning.. Yuk... But dosages have come down to halve in 10 months so that's a blessing. Lol my God is an awesome God and it's his to fight.. Js. 

Prayers for complete remission! And YES, He can do anything! I fully believe that. Thankful for your reduced dosages. That IS a praise!

Funny thing about all this is, all the pettiness in life disappears in a nano second.. I spent the first night in the hospital in the dark looking for the bright side of this.. I found it. I came to the conclusion that if I lost my fight I would get to touch my Jesus's face and I had won anyway... Chain out.. giphy.gif

I'm saved and the devil lost. 

• Like 1