Van @ Chapel Hill

Vandalman

Van vs Chill  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

28 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Van should win this by a couple of scores but I'm not overlooking Chapel Hill entirely. That Carthage/Chill score is still baffling. Maybe the rain just levels the playing field a little more sometimes. 

Van by 14.  Don’t put much stock in the Carthage/Chill game & score.  Van will need to tighten up your pass coverage and get some pressure on the QB.  You guys should be fine.

52 minutes ago, JugLine said:

I believe that’s right. I remember watching him play. 

I knew it had been a while. I remember those days with Calhoun. We were pretty predictable. Just fed him the ball nearly every play. Kid had to be tired by 4th qtr lol but he sure was fun to watch.

6 hours ago, Vandalman said:

I knew it had been a while. I remember those days with Calhoun. We were pretty predictable. Just fed him the ball nearly every play. Kid had to be tired by 4th qtr lol but he sure was fun to watch.

And Calhoun lead those teams in tackles too. Crazy.   I also remember it being Calhoun vs Matthew Tucker . Some good games and 2 good running backs back in those days. 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

And Calhoun lead those teams in tackles too. Crazy.   I also remember it being Calhoun vs Matthew Tucker . Some good games and 2 good running backs back in those days. 

Fun games too watch. Both great athletes. 

10 hours ago, Hlion said:

I wonder what a Chapel Hill win combined with a chill win against Palestine does?

If Kilgore wins tonight and loses against Carthage, CH would lock up 5th.

Fwiw, I'm still waiting for CH to return to their form from several years ago.