Arp vs Grand Saline

Tiger1995

Arp vs Grand Saline  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Grand Saline

4 hours ago, allday said:

Lol was such a weird ball game. No emotion until 4th quarter.was so quite most of the game. I don't see Troup sleeping on arp like the Indians did. Troup wins by 21 pts. Logan shuttlesworth single handley won that game. Outside of GS 2 turnovers. He made every tackle and points. 

So after Troup beats arp. GS and winona will be 4-3. Will GS take 3rd for head to head since it's a  2 way tie between them? GS 3rd and winona 4th? Coin flip is just dumb

if coin flip so it is GS and Arp it will be Arp 3rd and GS 4th, If Coin flips for Arp and Winona Arp 4th and Winona 3rd, If coin flips for Winona and GS its GS 3rd and Winona 4th

4 hours ago, allday said:

Lol was such a weird ball game. No emotion until 4th quarter.was so quite most of the game. I don't see Troup sleeping on arp like the Indians did. Troup wins by 21 pts. Logan shuttlesworth single handley won that game. Outside of GS 2 turnovers. He made every tackle and points. 

So after Troup beats arp. GS and winona will be 4-3. Will GS take 3rd for head to head since it's a  2 way tie between them? GS 3rd and winona 4th? Coin flip is just dumb

I told yall Arp was going to unleash the beast this week...y'all thought I was joking.

2 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

I told yall Arp was going to unleash the beast this week...y'all thought I was joking.

Honestly arp wasn't very good to me. They did well stopping the run up the middle. But I guarantee shuttlesworth had 30 tackles that game. If he would just miss one it woulda been taken to the house. Arp struggling covering #13. But he injured his knee in the 2nd quarter. Then we ran from there on out. Every long run we had ended up being a holding call.GS needed some humble pie though. 

9 minutes ago, darktower said:

no coin flips.... Most likely GS third and Winona 4th. IF GS wins they are third. If GS loses Arp wins and winona loses then arp 3rd and GS 4th

Only Arp gets in is for Quitman to beat Winona AND Arp to beat Troup

That is not correct sorry. If Arp beats Troup, Winona beats quitman and Grand Saline loses. All 3 are tied at 4-3. Arp beat grand saline and Winona lost to grand saline. Troup beat both GS and Winona. Both GS and Winona beat Alba with an Arp win over Troup those become a wash. It’s a 3 way tie for 3rd and 4th. It comes down to a coin flip. Your simply not correct. 

33 minutes ago, allday said:

Arp isn't beating troup. Unless there resting there players for playoffs

Didnt you just get through saying we wasn’t beating Grand Saline. 

Arp will beat Troup. If Arp does turn the ball over and doesn’t have the bonehead penalties inside the 10 they’ll be fine. Bad snaps killed Arp from scoring at least 2 TDs and gave GS 9 points. 

32 minutes ago, allday said:

Honestly arp wasn't very good to me. They did well stopping the run up the middle. But I guarantee shuttlesworth had 30 tackles that game. If he would just miss one it woulda been taken to the house. Arp struggling covering #13. But he injured his knee in the 2nd quarter. Then we ran from there on out. Every long run we had ended up being a holding call.GS needed some humble pie though. 

If you go back and read your losses this year you seem to have the same excuses over and over. Fact is y’all got lucky that Arp made misques that gave y’all points and momentum early. Once Arp settled down they owned GS. that last TD was merely a trash TD that let the clock expire. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

I really don’t see what’s so hard for y’all to understand. It’s not that complicated. Or maybe y’all just don’t want to understand is the issue. 

Or maybe when it's everybody else saying the same thing and you are different, YOU don't understand! No AD is going say let's just flip a coin to see if they get in the playoffs! It is 1st points, then if everything is equal in the tiebreaker (which almost never happen, and doesn't in this situation) it goes to a coin toss. If Winona beats Quitman next week (like they should), and/or Arp loses, there is no scenerio in which Arp gets in. They lose the head to head with Winona, and they lose the tiebreaker to Winona and Grand Saline. Sorry Tiger your wrong. 

17 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

That is not correct sorry. If Arp beats Troup, Winona beats quitman and Grand Saline loses. All 3 are tied at 4-3. Arp beat grand saline and Winona lost to grand saline. Troup beat both GS and Winona. Both GS and Winona beat Alba with an Arp win over Troup those become a wash. It’s a 3 way tie for 3rd and 4th. It comes down to a coin flip. Your simply not correct. 

Troup got to 5 wins last night beating Winona. They are not part of any tiebreaker scenario. 

Just now, Goldmember said:

Or maybe when it's everybody else saying the same thing and you are different, YOU don't understand! No AD is going say let's just flip a coin to see if they get in the playoffs! It is 1st points, then if everything is equal in the tiebreaker (which almost never happen, and doesn't in this situation) it goes to a coin toss. If Winona beats Quitman next week (like they should), and/or Arp loses, there is no scenerio in which Arp gets in. They lose the head to head with Winona, and they lose the tiebreaker to Winona and Grand Saline. Sorry Tiger your wrong. 

I’m not wrong. And when Friday comes around and it’s going just like I said y’all gonna owe me an apology 

3 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Troup got to 5 wins last night beating Winona. They are not part of any tiebreaker scenario. 

Are you dumb or just plain studid? Troup beat Winona and Grand Saline. That’s like saying Alba isn’t a part of the equation because they are not in the picture. 

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

Are dumb or just plain studid? Troup best Winona and Grand Saline. That’s like saying Alba isn’t a part of the equation because they are not in the picture. 

Are you even literate? I never said alba! Go back and read. That arp education is coming in handy for you today! Alba is out! Troup has 5, so that means they can't end with 4 wins! See 5 is more than 4 and once you get one, you don't lose it! 

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

Even if it was points. That just means Arp wins by 13 over Troup Arp is in and Winona is out. So no matter how you spin it. No body is locked in. 

It doesn't matter how big they beat Troup! Troup isn't part of the tiebreaker. Dude! Turn your brain on this morning! Oh wait. Nevermind. 

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

Are you even literate? I never said alba! Go back and read. That arp education is coming in handy for you today! Alba is out! Troup has 5, so that means they can't end with 4 wins! See 5 is more than 4 and once you get one, you don't lose it! 

Ok stupid. You obviously don’t have a clue

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

It doesn't matter how big they beat Troup! Troup isn't part of the tiebreaker. Dude! Turn your brain on this morning! Oh wait. Nevermind. 

So only the teams with losing records apply 😂😂😂😂😂 go somewhere your lost