What will the Boyz need to do?

What will the Cowboys need to do to hang with NFC teams like the Redskins 5-2 and the Saints who only have a single loss? We lovingly kid about firing Red or Jerrah but what would actually really fix the situation?

Imo, I'd like to see the Cowboys O go to a no-huddle / fast paced look. See how that goes for a game or two. If it works, keep it. If not, try something else. 

Gotta try something to spark some more offense and get away from this stale & vanilla offense they've been having. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They still need two receivers, a tight end, and more offensive line help.  Without a first round draft pick next year it's going to be tough.  

They've got a 1st round pick next year...his name is Amari Cooper. 

Hopefully, with their added cap space this coming off-season, they can add a few decent free-agents to fill in some holes. 

And maybe, just maybe, they'll be adding some new coaching positions too. 

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

They still need two receivers, a tight end, and more offensive line help.  Without a first round draft pick next year it's going to be tough.  

WR- Amari and Gallup could be a very solid to very good WR1, WR2 duo. Hurns and Beasley are contract guys. Are you bringing them back or bringing in younger, cheaper? 

TE- This is where Dallas needs to address a FA signing and a draft pick. You got to add talent to that spot. Swaim isn’t a bad TE3. Move on from Rico. Schultz hasn’t really taken advantage of a cesspool of talent. 

OL- Holy crud things got bad quick. Is it bad coaching? Or has injuries robbed guys of their high level of play? Is Frederick’s injury (possible career ender) gonna allow him to play in ‘19? Collins’ regression is troubling. 

LB- It’s time to move on from Sean Lee. Vander Esch was a controversial pick but has shown the flashes of the heir apparent to Lee on this defense. Jaylon Smith looks to be back to a starting level LB. 

S- You wanna spend to bring a Earl Thomas in then here’s your chance. 

Right now, that’s the biggest needs I can see this team has.

• Thanks 1

StoneyKelly knows some 

10 hours ago, Stoney said:

WR- Amari and Gallup could be a very solid to very good WR1, WR2 duo. Hurns and Beasley are contract guys. Are you bringing them back or bringing in younger, cheaper? 

TE- This is where Dallas needs to address a FA signing and a draft pick. You got to add talent to that spot. Swaim isn’t a bad TE3. Move on from Rico. Schultz hasn’t really taken advantage of a cesspool of talent. 

OL- Holy crud things got bad quick. Is it bad coaching? Or has injuries robbed guys of their high level of play? Is Frederick’s injury (possible career ender) gonna allow him to play in ‘19? Collins’ regression is troubling. 

LB- It’s time to move on from Sean Lee. Vander Esch was a controversial pick but has shown the flashes of the heir apparent to Lee on this defense. Jaylon Smith looks to be back to a starting level LB. 

S- You wanna spend to bring a Earl Thomas in then here’s your chance. 

Right now, that’s the biggest needs I can see this team has.

StoneyKelly knows some stuff I say!

Safety Ha Ha Clinton Dix is a free agent him over Earl Thomas 

Williams is being over powered inside must get stronger or moves must be made there 

I like the potential of Cooper and Gallup keep Beasley 

TE yes I dnk FA or 2nd round pick?  Hopefully one better than the Gavin Escobar one

Number 1 FIRE RED CLAPPER

Here’s where Dallas might have screwed on the o-line, by moving Collins from LG to RT. It’s a completely different foot work situation being outside than inside.  Add a new o-line coach who teaches the high hand low hand method of blocking on top of learning that footwork you got a young player thinking instead of playing football out there. Same situation with Williams.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, Coach0001 said:

Safety Ha Ha Clinton Dix is a free agent him over Earl Thomas 

Williams is being over powered inside must get stronger or moves must be made there 

I like the potential of Cooper and Gallup keep Beasley 

TE yes I dnk FA or 2nd round pick?  Hopefully one better than the Gavin Escobar one

Number 1 FIRE RED CLAPPER

Fire Jerruh's yes man? ....