Titans @ Dallas ***MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 9  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2018 at 02:00 AM

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

I'd say the Cowboys need a new head coach to give a different infusion of excitement and discipline into this team.Ā  They are lackluster in all phases.....to say the least.Ā  That's a direct reflection on the coaching staff and ends with the Head Coach.

Ā Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and say JerryĀ gives Jason the bootĀ tomorrowĀ 

1 hour ago, ClawNAntler said:

Ā I canā€™t wait for Jasonā€˜s press conference he will sayĀ we have got to be better in those situationsĀ 

Actually the first words out of his mouth was "I saw some good things out there tonight" Ā  . Of course he went on to say it wasn't enough.Ā  But to even utter those words to start a post game press conference is proof of how completely and utterly clueless this franchise has become.

5 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Actually the first words out of his mouth was "I saw some good things out there tonight" Ā  . Of course he went on to say it wasn't enough.Ā  But to even utter those words to start a post game press conference is proof of how completely and utterly clueless this franchise has become.

Honestly I canā€™t say I saw much good out there if any.Ā The defense has been the bright spot this season andĀ they were terrible especially on 3rd down.Ā 

7 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Ā 

giphy (6).gif

I don't see where anyone can say that the ginger coached those turnovers, the missed kick, and penalties. I'm a little disappointed too

Doubt 11-5 happens. Prolly more like 9-7, 10-6. Dang