The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

How Libtard Kathleen Kennedy Screwed Up the Star Wars Franchise

I hope it was worth it for them. 

Like I said before just because "The Last Jedi" stunk doesn't mean the rest of them will.  I loved "Solo", and that upset me that some boycotted the film.  The other day I saw a guy with a Darth Vader tatoo and a Star Wars shirt on if he went, and he said he didn't.  Geeze, what kind of fan is the guy ???  

I'm probably in the vast minority, but I have actually enjoyed the new movies.  Solo was a little "eh", but the rest were fantastic to me.

I guess I’m just too critical. For instance, just look at the “weapon “ in this dude’s right hand; it seemingly has a scope on it, there’s no glass lens in the end of it. It’s just a cheap green plastic prop; Hell, you can even see the lines on it from the mold that it came out of! Also, why is this guy wearing green camo anyway? Are there lush green forests on this planet? And the green material is tattered & worn, as is his helmet, etc... You’d think that this guy’s planet would have enough funding from it’s citizens to better equip it’s soldiers..... I Could go on, but I won’t.  Except this; Is it just me, or does that look like bird poop on his helmet?

Sure this rock we live on may someday mount an all out war against it’s neighbors,(it’s just what we Do...) but not in My lifetime.🙄

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I guess I’m just too critical. For instance, just look at the “weapon “ in this dude’s right hand; it seemingly has a scope on it, there’s no glass lens in the end of it. It’s just a cheap green plastic prop; Hell, you can even see the lines on it from the mold that it came out of! Also, why is this guy wearing green camo anyway? Are there lush green forests on this planet? And the green material is tattered & worn, as is his helmet, etc... You’d think that this guy’s planet would have enough funding from it’s citizens to better equip it’s soldiers..... I Could go on, but I won’t.  Except this; Is it just me, or does that look like bird poop on his helmet?

Sure this rock we live on may someday mount an all out war against it’s neighbors,(it’s just what we Do...) but not in My lifetime.🙄

What are you referencing ?  

29 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What are you referencing ?  

The photo on your link (or WHF’s) the weapon in the Stormtrooper’s hand.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:58 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

He's a bounty hunter he goes everywhere looking for people.  Bobba Fett is one of the most popular villains in Star Wars history.  I don't know of anyone that didn't like him.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

He's a bounty hunter he goes everywhere looking for people.  Bobba Fett is one of the most popular villains in Star Wars history.  I don't know of anyone that didn't like him.  

I’ve never really been much of a Star Wars fan, I saw the first one, but none after that. 🚀🛸👽👾🤖🤷‍♂️