Palestine @ Kilgore

dragon18

Palestine @ Kikgore  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2018 at 12:30 AM

Palestine goes for game-winning field goal from 50 yards, which falls short, but Kilgore is penalized for being offsides. Time has expired, so Palestine gets one untimed down.

Palestine attempts a 45-yard field goal, which is blocked (see picture). The kicker catches the block and tries to run, but is getting tackled when he attempts a lateral. The lateral is caught by Kilgore's Dee Wheat, who returns it for the game-winning TD.

IMG_4375 (2).JPG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

Palestine goes for game-winning field goal from 50 yards, which falls short, but Kilgore is penalized for being offsides. Time has expired, so Palestine gets one untimed down.

Palestine attempts a 45-yard field goal, which is blocked (see picture). The kicker catches the block and tries to run, but is getting tackled when he attempts a lateral. The lateral is caught by Kilgore's Dee Wheat, who returns it for the game-winning TD.

IMG_4375 (2).JPG

Wow

Well, The Cats gave great effort last night. I am proud of them. They showed me something that had been missing for most of the season thus far. We still got pride to play for need to pull out the last one vs Chapel Hill. Great game Kilgore. You made the big play when you needed it most. I can't be mad at you for that. What a game J. Davis had.

11 minutes ago, phswildcatsfan said:

Well, The Cats gave great effort last night. I am proud of them. They showed me something that had been missing for most of the season thus far. We still got pride to play for need to pull out the last one vs Chapel Hill. Great game Kilgore. You made the big play when you needed it most. I can't be mad at you for that. What a game J. Davis had.

What were his final game stats? He’s a Hoss...😱👌

4 hours ago, phswildcatsfan said:

If we went onto overtime, Davis would have carried Palestine to the win.

No doubt.

• Like 1

Once again the Wildcats don't make the playoffs.  How many years has Coach Clark been there? 4 years? Just don't see a lot of improvement.  Kilgore is down this year and once again they find a way to lose. Wonder what his record is at Palestine or even as a head coach.  Anyone know?  I think we are past time for a change.  Too much talent to not make the playoffs the last 4 years? 5 Years? Man, if Palestine could get a really good coach they would be very dangerous!