2A Division 1 Region 3 Playoff Talk

villagegenius

1 hour ago, Everide2016 said:

Enjoy this week and the next two because once Region 3 meets Region 4, it's buzz saw time, same as it has been for a while... Mason, Shiner, Refugio going to be very tough to overcome.

Unlike those teams, no one here has time to look ahead. Everyone has to be focused on their opponents for THIS week. 

4 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Personally I feel it will be closer than most people are thinking.  Centerville seems to come alive in the playoffs.  Plus they're a power run team which seems to be Tenahas Achilles heal.  

Hopefully it won't rain.   

According to scirto,no rain Friday.

30 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Personally I feel it will be closer than most people are thinking.  Centerville seems to come alive in the playoffs.  Plus they're a power run team which seems to be Tenahas Achilles heal.  

Hopefully it won't rain.   

I think that’s the one game in this region that has legit potential to get ugly if Tenaha can get on them early. Centerville has not handled speed or spread well this year. Tenaha has just a little bit. Centerville offense not conducive for coming from behind. “You can’t win a game in the 1st quarter, but you can sure lose it”

On 11/24/2018 at 11:37 AM, villagegenius said:

Alright alright, on to round 3 we go! Not too shabby of a lineup here with Tenaha squaring off with Carlisle, and Garrison matching up with San Augustine. Should be two good ones for sure!

Where did you go?