MavGrad's NCAA Football Week 10 Preview

Coach Rab

Most likely P5 team to jump from Worst to First in 2019-2020? (based on current conference record)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Most likely P5 team to jump from Worst to First in 2019-2020? (based on current conference record)

• Louisville (ACC)
    • North Carolina (ACC)
    • TCU (B12)
    • Illinois (B10)
    • Rutgers (B10)
    • Oregon St (PAC12)
    • Arizona St (PAC12)
    • Missouri (SEC)
    • Arkansas (SEC)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2018 at 04:00 PM

9 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

LSU will not beat Saban until they quit playing offense like it’s 2007, and find a game changer at the QB position.

they had less than 70 yards of offense in the 1st half...  Alabama seemed like they played bad and had over 300 yards of offense...  WTH?  I just turned the game off... It's frustrating

40 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Idc if I get banned this is #####. Prepare your damn team. ### Coach O. 

###. Goodnight 

One of the most glaring things I see is LSU not getting #22 enough touches. He has the look of a classic LSU RB, similar to Darius Guice. But #4 is the starter and the kid is just not very good. So now they have no run game to go with no passing game. But BAMA NT Quinnen Williams is a man among boys. 

8 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

One of the most glaring things I see is LSU not getting #22 enough touches. He has the look of a classic LSU RB, similar to Darius Guice. But #4 is the starter and the kid is just not very good. So now they have no run game to go with no passing game. But BAMA NT Quinnen Williams is a man among boys. 

It's crazy too see how far this defense has come this year.

10 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Idc if I get banned this is #####. Prepare your damn team. ### Coach O. 

###. Goodnight 

LSU’s offense is simply below average.  They need to recruit another massive OL and get some superstar DL again if they ever want to compete with a team like this

56 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

I should’ve said more competitive. I think Bama is going to beat 2 good teams by 2-3 scores in the playoffs. 

I work in Shreveport and told all the LSU fans I’d be surprised if LSU kept the game within 21 points... they all laughed and said I was nuts and that Bama just hasn’t played anybody that’s why their offense looks good. I went on to tell them that’s not a knock on LSU because I honestly think the Bama team is the best team ever assembled. They can literally do everything on offense. Power run, deep accurate throws, screen game, zone read, qb who can throw with accuracy and escape/run... they almost have no weaknesses. Seriously this team is the most complete team top to bottom I’ve ever seen. They will win even playoff games by 14+ and probably again next season honestly. Tua and those receivers give Bama the ability to stretch the field that they have been missing for most of Sabans tenure, and it makes them nearly unbeatable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DTrump said:

If it ends up Bama and Clemson again I don't think thats healthy for the sport. I understand that they are probably the two best teams but still it's getting a little old.

People say that about Bama alone.... Bamas dominance has been a decade long, they have had the number 1 class what like 8 or 9 years since saban got there? It’s just starting to feel like everyone starts the season playing for second. I think the minute Saban leaves the entire country will have more fun watching and more parity will arrive. 

You should be proud of that. As a Bama fan be proud that your team has had such a run that it is looked at that way. I am both impressed and jealous of what saban built. But make no mistake about it, it’s saban. Never in history has a program even as storied as Alabama had a decade of success quite like this, and Bama WILL take a step back when saban is gone. Not saying they start going 6-6 every year, but I believe even the other elite coaches in the game today will see a slight decrease and sprinkle in a 9-3 season every now and then and won’t enter every year as the favorite to win it. They will fall just enough that everyone else besides just Auburn(what’s that about) has better shots at them every year.