MavGrad's NCAA Football Week 10 Preview

Coach Rab

Most likely P5 team to jump from Worst to First in 2019-2020? (based on current conference record)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Most likely P5 team to jump from Worst to First in 2019-2020? (based on current conference record)

• Louisville (ACC)
    • North Carolina (ACC)
    • TCU (B12)
    • Illinois (B10)
    • Rutgers (B10)
    • Oregon St (PAC12)
    • Arizona St (PAC12)
    • Missouri (SEC)
    • Arkansas (SEC)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2018 at 04:00 PM

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

People say that about Bama alone.... Bamas dominance has been a decade long, they have had the number 1 class what like 8 or 9 years since saban got there? It’s just starting to feel like everyone starts the season playing for second. I think the minute Saban leaves the entire country will have more fun watching and more parity will arrive. 

You should be proud of that. As a Bama fan be proud that your team has had such a run that it is looked at that way. I am both impressed and jealous of what saban built. But make no mistake about it, it’s saban. Never in history has a program even as storied as Alabama had a decade of success quite like this, and Bama WILL take a step back when saban is gone. Not saying they start going 6-6 every year, but I believe even the other elite coaches in the game today will see a slight decrease and sprinkle in a 9-3 season every now and then and won’t enter every year as the favorite to win it. They will fall just enough that everyone else besides just Auburn(what’s that about) has better shots at them every year. 

Oh I enjoy watching Saban teams play. I told someone the other day he takes 5 stars and turns them into sixes. 4's into 5's and etc. It's crazy how prepared his teams are especially with the turnover in coaches he has every year.

1 minute ago, Hlion said:

Not sure you really want that . Maybe he could bring stoops along LoL.

Les Miles at Kansas would be a worse version of Beilema at Arkansas. 

“Blah Blah Blah” 

“Hard nose football”

Then proceeds to get run off the field by every spread team in the Big 12 for 2.5 seasons before getting fired and being owed a huge buyout.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Valhalla said:

“Blah Blah Blah” 

“Hard nose football”

Then proceeds to get run off the field by every spread team in the Big 12 for 2.5 seasons before getting fired and being owed a huge buyout.

I want Les back in the Big XII. He's a hoot! 

14 hours ago, Valhalla said:

“Blah Blah Blah” 

“Hard nose football”

You’re just afraid he’ll go to Kansas and turn it into Alabama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I agree les miles at Kansas is dumb. They need a offensive genius. Honestly they need to sell out for Kendall Briles. Let him come in and run daddy’s system (one built for being successful with low ranking recruits that fit your system) and just try to be the new mike leach in the big 12. Kansas was only even decent for a 2 year stretch under mangino where they put up very good numbers offensively with a solid but unheralded QB. 

41 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I agree les miles at Kansas is dumb. They need a offensive genius. Honestly they need to sell out for Kendall Briles. Let him come in and run daddy’s system (one built for being successful with low ranking recruits that fit your system) and just try to be the new mike leach in the big 12. Kansas was only even decent for a 2 year stretch under mangino where they put up very good numbers offensively with a solid but unheralded QB. 

*not ALL of daddy's system. If you know what I mean #baylorjoke

9 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

How did Foster do last night? 

we contained him until the 2nd half...  then it all went to hell... and let me tell you... this isn't making an excuse for the outcome... but the officials were absolutely awful... An official literally turned his back to a PI call so he wouldnt have to call it... They have a DT that is a freaking monster too... like 6'6" 280.... they play a 4 man front, but they use him to cover one full side of that line while the other 3 take care of the other side

19 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

we contained him until the 2nd half...  then it all went to hell... and let me tell you... this isn't making an excuse for the outcome... but the officials were absolutely awful... An official literally turned his back to a PI call so he wouldnt have to call it... They have a DT that is a freaking monster too... like 6'6" 280.... they play a 4 man front, but they use him to cover one full side of that line while the other 3 take care of the other side

I think that's the DT going to Florida State. 

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I think that's the DT going to Florida State. 

Miami is what they were telling me last night.  He takes too many plays off in my opinion... d1 football may be too much for him after the way he played and reacted last night

• Like 1