Queen City at Pewitt

Brahmaball

23 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

Is waskom gonna sit most their starters this week?

Cannot get rusty week before playoffs.  BUT sustained injuries we can do without in an otherwise useless game.  Of course there are those that will jump on the chance of belittling us for "runnin it up", when a couple of years back it wasn't that big of a deal for it to happen TO us.   Eventually those days will return.

38 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

I think Pewitt will roll but shout out to that Queen City staff. Those guys have put in a lot of time and effort this season and because of that, they are improving. Its hard to win there but I hope they are on the right track.

Have you watched a game this year?  I have not seen a lot of improvement.  Could be the young kids they are playing with or the scheme they are using.  Or both, but for sure not much improvement.  

40 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

I think Pewitt will roll but shout out to that Queen City staff. Those guys have put in a lot of time and effort this season and because of that, they are improving. Its hard to win there but I hope they are on the right track.

Improvement from what? They started the year losing to a 1-8 Harleton and just got 70 hung on them. Lol it is hard to win there, and won't happen this year. Pewitt wins. 

51 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

LOLOL!!! Just curious to know what your idea of "improvement" is? PP by as many as they want.