Queen City at Pewitt

Brahmaball

17 hours ago, WowohWow said:

Have you watched a game this year?  I have not seen a lot of improvement.  Could be the young kids they are playing with or the scheme they are using.  Or both, but for sure not much improvement.  

Its Queen City for crying out loud. That were loaded with seniors last year and wasn't worth a dang. With young kids they have improved from the first game. 

2 hours ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Its Queen City for crying out loud. That were loaded with seniors last year and wasn't worth a dang. With young kids they have improved from the first game. 

You do realize they won 3 games last year.  I heard several of the kids returning left because of the new staff.  Never good when you do not have great numbers to begin with and you lose some of your better kids.  

33 minutes ago, WowohWow said:

You do realize they won 3 games last year.  I heard several of the kids returning left because of the new staff.  Never good when you do not have great numbers to begin with and you lose some of your better kids.  

So will there be change there again?

6 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Y'all did score more on us than they did.

We played EF 25-23 I think at half then we had #5 out the whole 2nd half with an injury plus 2 other starters.  If we are completey healthy we have potential to do well.  We have zero depth! 

Doesn't EF draw newton?  It's a three way tie for second...because EF beat DF...DF beat Pewitt...Pewitt beat EF. All three lost to waskom. Then it goes to points...DF has the clear point advantage so that puts them in second...After that doesn't it go to head to head? Which would put pewitt ahead of EF because they beat them? Or does it stay just with points?

8 hours ago, BillyBOB69 said:

Doesn't EF draw newton?  It's a three way tie for second...because EF beat DF...DF beat Pewitt...Pewitt beat EF. All three lost to waskom. Then it goes to points...DF has the clear point advantage so that puts them in second...After that doesn't it go to head to head? Which would put pewitt ahead of EF because they beat them? Or does it stay just with points?

Stays with the points system