Queen City at Pewitt

Brahmaball

On 11/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, mrclean69 said:

Improvement from what? They started the year losing to a 1-8 Harleton and just got 70 hung on them. Lol it is hard to win there, and won't happen this year. Pewitt wins. 

With the hand they have been dealt, they have done a great job. They inherited an undersized, undertalented, and unathletic program with a bad culture and are making great strides to improve the team. Most of the team is made up of kids that still belong on JV, and would still be there at bigger schools like LE or PG. Improvement is coming, and it will get here soon.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:23 AM, WowohWow said:

You do realize they won 3 games last year.  I heard several of the kids returning left because of the new staff.  Never good when you do not have great numbers to begin with and you lose some of your better kids.  

That's because they had bad attitudes and we're content with getting 1 to 4 wins every year.

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What in the world are you smokin’? 

Believe me, if you looked at the team personally, you'd know that no other coach in Texas would be able to do better. Perhaps they'd get 1 or 2 wins with this crop. Queen City made many drastic changes in the span of a few months. Firing of a beloved AD, whole new schemes on both sides of the ball, big culture changes. This wasn't going to be a good year. But the future is bright. The most talented and forward moving kids are the classes of 21-23. When they get rolling, Queen City will be on their way up.

46 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I hope your right. I don’t like to see programs struggle year in and year out. Best of luck. 

Best of luck to yall in the playoffs. Pewitt has had a great year, great escape from the rut yall have been in the past couple of years.

14 hours ago, QCKid76 said:

Queen City has some of their JV kids moving up for this one because of the cancelled game. Some of them have been looking very promising, especially on the line. Don't be surprised if one of the smaller youngin's makes a splash late tomorrow. 

Will there still be puddles on the sideline for ya'll to play in during the game?

• LOL! 1

Just now, tigernationfan said:

was picking on NATUREBOY... but didnt mean for you to take it personal.. pick up your toys and put em back in your fruit loop bag, we moving you to another room where the barbies play 

Didn't take anything personal but you can go back to your trailer house and snack on your hot chips