Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brahmaball

Queen City at Pewitt

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, WowohWow said:

Have you watched a game this year?  I have not seen a lot of improvement.  Could be the young kids they are playing with or the scheme they are using.  Or both, but for sure not much improvement.  

Its Queen City for crying out loud. That were loaded with seniors last year and wasn't worth a dang. With young kids they have improved from the first game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Its Queen City for crying out loud. That were loaded with seniors last year and wasn't worth a dang. With young kids they have improved from the first game. 

You do realize they won 3 games last year.  I heard several of the kids returning left because of the new staff.  Never good when you do not have great numbers to begin with and you lose some of your better kids.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, WowohWow said:

You do realize they won 3 games last year.  I heard several of the kids returning left because of the new staff.  Never good when you do not have great numbers to begin with and you lose some of your better kids.  

So will there be change there again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WowohWow said:

?? No idea, you seem to know more about the coaches than I do.

I don't know anything I just watched them during 7 on 7 and then seen them them last week and they looked improved, that was my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Its Queen City for crying out loud. That were loaded with seniors last year and wasn't worth a dang. With young kids they have improved from the first game. 

Loaded? Has QC ever been loaded?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Going with PP big in this one. So does PP have to play Newton next week? Or is there a chance they can avoid them?

Df or ef has to lose Friday for us to avoid them round one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Going with PP big in this one. So does PP have to play Newton next week? Or is there a chance they can avoid them?

I think the only way they avoid Newton is if EF beats DeKalb by 18.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedRiver said:

I think the only way they avoid Newton is if EF beats DeKalb by 18.

Then who would take the 4 spot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 11:58 AM, BEARDEDGOAT said:

So will there be change there again?

 

That place goes through more AD's than President Trump goes through cabinet members!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brahmaball said:

Then who would take the 4 spot?

Still PP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eagle27 said:

Maybe, we “might” slip up and beat DF.   😂

Y'all did score more on us than they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Y'all did score more on us than they did.

We played EF 25-23 I think at half then we had #5 out the whole 2nd half with an injury plus 2 other starters.  If we are completey healthy we have potential to do well.  We have zero depth! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 3:13 PM, rickypoteet4 said:

Loaded? Has QC ever been loaded?!!

I dated a chick from there once. Two old school Zimas into the dates and she was loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't EF draw newton?  It's a three way tie for second...because EF beat DF...DF beat Pewitt...Pewitt beat EF. All three lost to waskom. Then it goes to points...DF has the clear point advantage so that puts them in second...After that doesn't it go to head to head? Which would put pewitt ahead of EF because they beat them? Or does it stay just with points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BillyBOB69 said:

Doesn't EF draw newton?  It's a three way tie for second...because EF beat DF...DF beat Pewitt...Pewitt beat EF. All three lost to waskom. Then it goes to points...DF has the clear point advantage so that puts them in second...After that doesn't it go to head to head? Which would put pewitt ahead of EF because they beat them? Or does it stay just with points?

Gawd I hope so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Gawd I hope so

I think that's what it is...just not sure on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...