3A Div II District 11 Finale - Waskom vs Ore City

1WildCat

3 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

I wouldn't mind a playoff game on y'alls turf.  Has brought us pretty good luck in the past.

I like y'all's state champions sign that you can see from I-20. I especially like it where it says something like 2014  15-1, 2015  16-0, total championship record 31-1. Since we own that 1 game out of 32, y'all should paint the 1 purple, and write RIDERS in gold on the 1. What ya think? lol

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, Crawford said:

I like y'all's state champions sign that you can see from I-20. I especially like it where it says something like 2014  15-1, 2015  16-0, total championship record 31-1. Since we own that 1 game out of 32, y'all should paint the 1 purple, and write RIDERS in gold on the 1. What ya think? lol

now thats funny

18 hours ago, Crawford said:

I do like purple and gold...our coaches & admins might not like it much. 

• LOL! 1

On 11/4/2018 at 9:42 PM, Crawford said:

Yeah, still remember that game.  We committed more TO's in that game than we did the entire season prior.  We came back to y'alls house the following year and took it.  The "1" in purple "maybe", but NO, NATA, ZILTCH on the "Riders"!! Lol

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, jethro said:

Waskom should win handily. Although there tends to be tension between these teams that dates back to the previous baseball season. Should be interesting to watch. 

DEFINITELY ..... NOT ALL PLAYERS PLAY ALL SPORTS ..... BUT ALL COACHES COACH ONE SPORT ..... LIKE I SAID " THIS AIN'T GONNA BE GOOD"