Jasper (9-0, 3-0) @ Center (6-3, 3-0)

Crawford

Center vs Jasper  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

14-6 Center end 1st

Hunt carried off the field

I presume Hunt is still out of the game?  Haven't heard his name called again.  Certainly hope it is not something really serious, but as you can see, Hunt is not Jasper's only running threat.  Just the best most likely.

1 minute ago, Skeptic said:

I presume Hunt is still out of the game?  Haven't heard his name called again.  Certainly hope it is not something really serious, but as you can see, Hunt is not Jasper's only running threat.  Just the best most likely.

Yes he is out.  What a blessing to have the stable of backs we have.

Just now, Crawford said:

Really, I seen several starters remaining out on the field till the last snap. No respect smh.

Sorry Charlie there may have been 2-3. Pardon my mis information.  So don't start the   " no respect".  U should be happy they were able to pad the stat sheet some

25 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Played us tough as usual the RoughRiders did tonight.  Now let's go make some deep runs into the postseason

Riders should win against Liberty in the first round. And if Jasper don't make it to the qtr finals could be considered a disappointing year for them.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Riders should win against Liberty in the first round. And if Jasper don't make it to the qtr final could be considered a disappointing year for them.

I hate to tell ya, but Liberty ain't no pushover. Y'all better ready.  And that hating on the DAWGS in a on the down low kinda way about the qtr finals is funny.

10 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Sorry Charlie there may have been 2-3. Pardon my mis information.  So don't start the   " no respect".  U should be happy they were able to pad the stat sheet some

Yeah, if you say so. Again, no respect. It don't matter for some people, if their team wins or loses by a lot or little they aways have their excuses. 

3 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

I hate to tell ya, but Liberty ain't no pushover. Y'all better ready.  And that hating on the DAWGS in a on the down low kinda way about the qtr finals is funny.

Wasn't trying to hate. Sorry if it came across that way. Just thinking Jasper is better than just making it to the qtr finals.

12 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Wasn't trying to hate. Sorry if it came across that way. Just thinking Jasper is better than just making it to the qtr finals.

If Hunt comes back healthy then only QF's would be a huge disappointment for sure.  Look what Jasper did tonight without him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Jasper absolutely beat the brakes off of center!

They are definitely on a another level than us.  They outscored our teams 160-67 and swept us like Carthage and Henderson did for the past 2 years. 

The bright side of things is that we have our skill positions returning next year.  Not saying the games will be any closer, but we will see.  

Off to the playoffs for the 4th year in a row.   Just hoping to get out of the first round this time! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

They are definitely on a another level than us.  They outscored our teams 160-67 and swept us like Carthage and Henderson did for the past 2 years. 

The bright side of things is that we have our skill positions returning next year.  Not saying the games will be any closer, but we will see.  

Off to the playoffs for the 4th year in a row.   Just hoping to get out of the first round this time! 

Thanks & good luck with liberty.  They are a scrappy bunch of young men who will leave it all on the field.

• Thanks 1