Week Eleven: Longview vs Mesquite

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-0, 5-0) vs Mesquite Skeeters (5-3, 3-2)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mesquite in a close one
    • Mesquite in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2018 at 01:30 AM

21 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I even tried telling you about Meredith and you shot that down. Smh. 

Barring the unforeseen, Meredith is gonna playing on Sundays. The kid is the real thing. Runs, catches, blocks. Solid IQ on and off the field. Works his a## off in offseason.

If he stays healthy, he's gonna be one of the best to ever come through East Texas. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AKA said:

Barring the unforeseen, Meredith is gonna playing on Sundays. The kid is the real thing. Runs, catches, blocks. Solid IQ on and off the field. Works his a## off in offseason.

If he stays healthy, he's gonna be one of the best to ever come through East Texas. 

Glad someone has an eye for talent.

Very smart player with vision out of this world. 

And he has been one step away from returning a KR all the way every week. Does he get it this week?

Watch Lister on PR as well.

15 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Keep me out of it Anti.... I watched more football then years you have been alive !!!! Get a grip you arrogant dude! Who do you think you are by the way???? Just please stop ok!

Go lobos! Just not a homer ok!! One game at a time !

No, you're not "just not a homer". 

You said Rockwall would win district and never lose. Must've been all those years of watching football that led you to that WRONG conclusion. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Finally it hit me..  I've been with a plethora of females to know jealousy when I see it. And you HATE the fact that King players do way more winning than you could ever dream of. 

Don't hate, appreciate and elevate. Let that jealousy go. 

I've wondered many times. For all the "bootcamp" they talk about, all the "hills they ran", Bero/Cox teams performed nowhere near as good as King teams have. 

28 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I've wondered many times. For all the "bootcamp" they talk about, all the "hills they ran", Bero/Cox teams performed nowhere near as good as King teams have. 

Yeah, but I at least respect folks from Cox era. They're pretty fair and supportive...and only complain when there is actually something to complain about. Probably because they actually did some winning. Not as much winning as King's era but Cox won alot of games.

It's these Bero clowns that get under my skin. They have no business lecturing anyone about winning. I'm saying this even though I had a few family members play in Bero era.  One was an All American who played in the Big 10. Trust me when I say they get on my nerves too. lol 

But it's whatever.

Beat Mesquite.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

It's not even an argument. Longview is as good as they've ever been.

14 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

So just out of curiosity, who is the better coach and which style was better? KING OR BERO? 

You can thank me later AKA.. LOL 

King has evolved over the years. He started with the triple option out of the I Formation, having games where the team threw like 4 passes sometimes. 

Now, he's got an extremely balanced spread offense which is breaking records.

Bero never adapted. 

12 hours ago, ANTI said:

Nope.

You said he was nothing, he's obviously something.

Dude is breaking records, winning statewide player awards never before won by a Lobo player. Not one INT thrown this year. Just visited LSU this past weekend. Same dude you was giving a hard time not long ago.

I told you the dude was a baller before he ever stepped foot on varsity. But you did your typical hating. Now he's tearing it up and you're fake fan now lol

You don't know talent man. And you definitely don't ever see the potential in a player. Couldnt be my coach. I don't even live in Longview yet I can always tell you who the next greatness is coming up the ranks.

I even tried telling you about Meredith and you shot that down. Smh. 

Naw. You're a damn liar is what you are.  Find where I said any of that about Meredith or Haynes and I will send you a $100.00 via MoneyGram RIGHT NOW and I STAND on that! And, want you come around the '97 crew with that talk Friday night and be a man and talk that same noise. We'll be at the 2nd section as we usually are as soon as you walk in. Ain't Jack squat fake about me homeboy. At the end of the day your era ain't accomplished no more than what we did because we all have come home at best in 2nd place. 

What in the hell do we have to gain by rooting against our own alumni. Hell, I drive all the way from Humble, Texas to watch these Lobos and as high as gas is, I can tell you right now that I ain't paying to watch them take a loss. I can listen to Brent Taylor and Johnny Vaughn do that for FREE. Your commitment to being the best nut caresser ever doesn't superceed anyone else's commitment to the Lobo football program.

I just don't get all hyped up like you and others do and then get to complaining about the kicker, the weather, time management, etc., etc., etc. And, the last Lobo that I  can remember that played and had any significant exposure on television in the Big 10 conference was, Daydrion Taylor before he was injured in the early 90's. And,  you know you ain't related to him so you can quit that lie right now because all I have to do is call Bobby Taylor like right now and put you on 3 way "kinfolk". Anyway, as Lil' Duval said, I ain't going back and forth with you ...... oh, I "forgot" that last part. But, yeah. 

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 2

11 minutes ago, Quick said:

Naw. You're a TobinFrost liar is what you are.  Find where I said any of that about Meredith or Haynes and I will send you a $100.00 via MoneyGram RIGHT NOW and I STAND on that! And, want you come around the '97 crew with that talk Friday night and be a man and talk that same noise. We'll be at the 2nd section as we usually are as soon as you walk in. Ain't Jack squat fake about me homeboy. At the end of the day your era ain't accomplished no more than what we did because we all have come home at best in 2nd place. 

What in the hell do we have to gain by rooting against our own alumni. Hell, I drive all the way from Humble, Texas to watch these Links and as high as gas is, I can tell you right now that I ain't paying to watch them take a loss. I can listen to Brent Taylor and Johnny Vaughn do that for FREE. Your commitment to being the best nut caresser ever doesn't superceed anyone else's commitment to the Lobo football program.

I just don't get all hyped up like you and others do and then get to complaining about the kicker, the weather, time management, etc., etc., etc. And, the last Lobo that I  can remember that played and had any significant exposure on television in the Big 10 conference was, Daydrion Taylor before he was injured in the early 90's. And,  you know you ain't related to him so you can quit that lie right now because all I have to do is call Bobby Taylor like right now and put you on 3 way "kinfolk". Anyway, as Lil' Duval said, I ain't going back and forth with you ...... oh, I "forgot" that last part. But, yeah. 

Section B?

13 hours ago, Quick said:

Daydrion Taylor before he was injured in the early 90's. And,  you know you ain't related to him so you can quit that lie right now 

Yea, cause you know me right?

Not that I owe you an explanation, but my grandpa was his pops. If you're having issues making the connection, that would make him my uncle. 

I had others in the family who played under Bero too. They know not to try that mess with me.

And why do you rep '97 so hard? That wasn't even your senior year.

You that desperate to claim something? lol

1 hour ago, Quick said:

At the end of the day your era ain't accomplished no more than what we did

They've actually accomplished way more and it's not even close. 

Hell I went through 3 times as many semifinal games in my HS days alone than Bero's entire coaching career. Twice as many state championship games. 

Worst King team was 2016 and they went 9-3.

You WISH you went 9-3 your senior year. That's probably why you rep '97 so hard...only thing you have to lean on since that wasnt even your senior year. But that's the difference. I can talk about an era, you can talk about a team....heck John King players pretty much own all of the player records now. But keep thinking the eras are no different, maybe that helps you sleep better at night or something.

And this really ain't my style to do this but you brought it on yourself. Don't ever try to lecture me on anything, especially when you don't put the work in as much as I do. If I tell you I'm not worried about 12-6A, hey, feel free to disagree. I told you I respect that.

But don't ever bring up my age to try and discredit my views. Especially being a Berohead.

I'm done forreal this time @AKA lol

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

They've actually accomplished way more and it's not even close. 

Hell I went through 3 times as many semifinal games in my HS days alone than Bero's entire coaching career. Twice as many state championship games. 

Worst King team was 2016 and they went 9-3.

You WISH you went 9-3 your senior year. That's probably why you rep '97 so hard...only thing you have to lean on since that wasnt even your senior year. But that's the difference. I can talk about an era, you can talk about a team....heck John King players pretty much own all of the player records now. But keep thinking the eras are no different, maybe that helps you sleep better at night or something.

And this really ain't my style to do this but you brought it on yourself. Don't ever try to lecture me on anything, especially when you don't put the work in as much as I do. If I tell you I'm not worried about 12-6A, hey, feel free to disagree. I told you I respect that.

But don't ever bring up my age to try and discredit my views. Especially being a Berohead.

I'm done forreal this time @AKA lol

How in the hell would you know what my senior year was??? Oh, because you THINK you know me, right!? 

And, out of all the accomplishments your era has how many state titles did you yield, again??? 

Yeah, I'm waiting.....

• Stinks 1