Price Carlisle Indians /Hawkins Hawks

upullinmychain

RipperRipper you can't speak of certain penalties we had  not previously  had up to kickoff last night..lol 

On another note,our Indians had about 18-19 starters on the sideline and some of them were gimping around .you could tell it was week 9-10 of the season..hahahaha,the life of small school ball.

15 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I wish he would bring the JV up a week early and mass dump them into the lines and let the chips fall where they may..we need to be rested and healthier for playoffs..jmho 

That might a better idea than getting them a game or just play 14 or 15 on jv. I think hawkins still has a jv. I think

14 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

That might a better idea than getting them a game or just play 14 or 15 on jv. I think hawkins still has a jv. I think

After Alto rolled them around last night in that hog waller,they may be dinged up too,think both teams should bring up their JV an swap quarters in a mix game tween the two..lol 

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

How's y'alls youngster that got dinged up last night Blu?hadn't hollered at Lambo to find out this morning..

I think that’s gonna be one of them wait and see deals. He wasn’t putting any weight on it. I’m betting he’s in street clothes this Friday, one way or the other. 

1 hour ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

This has to be my favorite small school. I drove through Price a couple months ago and was wondering where the heck do they get these kids from lol. I'm gonna come see ya'll in person in the playoffs. Oh yea, Indians by a whole bunch of points.

Looking forward to having yall stop by,we are interesting to watch sometimes..lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

After Alto rolled them around last night in that hog waller,they may be dinged up too,think both teams should bring up their JV an swap quarters in a mix game tween the two..lol 

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme get about 30 varsity plays and put the jv in and whatever happens happens