Price Carlisle Indians /Hawkins Hawks

upullinmychain

4 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Yes, we've had 70 points scored on us through 9 games. We have got to tighten the defense up.

Ask rock an he'll tell you that's 40 too many. Lol.. Sorry I haven't posted much today, was traveling to graham for some power plant work tomorrow.. Should be smacking a little tomorrow tho.. Lol 

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

I'm in kossee now RipperRipper, but still gon be there Friday night. Been hearing things and it is lookin good, maybe we can get through this game without anyone getting dinged up worse than they already are. 

Wish you could enlighten me. I need to hear something positive. We are banged up too bad to be starting a playoff run in my opinion. Need to get healthy and quick.

23 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I hope they play the JV only and let the chips fall where ever.. But don't think coach would risk a perfect season tho. 

I know perfect seasons are great but if you only lose one and it's not the last one then so be it! But really if you get up 14 put the jv in with varsity guys sprinkled in every series. My poor hawks arnt the hawks if the 70s 80s or 90s

Our skills guys are good enough shape to go. The big lineman that rolled his ankle is good to go also, only one that won't go is the one who hasn't played in Last couple weeks, i won't say a name because it ain't my place to do so, but do hope he's feeling better soon. We've got Nick's and dings but we OK, linebacker with wrist problems is good to go last I heard. Subs gonna hafta play some this week to give them a break so they ready for round one.. Shall we play a game? 

10 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Wish you could enlighten me. I need to hear something positive. We are banged up too bad to be starting a playoff run in my opinion. Need to get healthy and quick.

If it’s any consolation, pretty much every other good team in the region is banged up too. 

77,yalls got young turners stats on the year so far? I was meaning to ask coach Friday but got busy..

Heck for that matter 

.both Turner boys..lol 

Chain, if I post our boys’ stats on here everybody gonna know we ain’t 9-0 and scored all dem points like we say we have. Ain’t no way we scored 69, 55, 47 and 40 points in four district games. But, here they are, get ready for the giggles. Jamion only has 652 yards on 75 carries (8.1 avg) and 13 TDs. Gerald has 963 on 93 carries (10.1 avg) and 19 TDs, thrown for 1,228 and 16 touchdowns. Gerald has three TDs on kickoff returns despite having the ball kicked to him only seven times and also has that 104 yard fumble return. Not a very good senior year at all. Both need to pick it up.