Daingerfield vs New Diana Week 11

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs New Diana  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2018 at 01:30 AM

21 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Let the HATE begin

Naw man, ain’t no hate up in here.  I’m curious to hear about what happened injury wise to several of our players last night including #5.  He couldn’t play the second half with whatever happened to him.  After he went out and a few more EF had their way with us. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

Naw man, ain’t no hate up in here.  I’m curious to hear about what happened injury wise to several of our players last night including #5.  He couldn’t play the second half with whatever happened to him.  After he went out and a few more EF had their way with us. 

I hate to hear that. I hope he recovers.we need to play the best ND can bring to shape up for playoffs. And I mean no disrespect by that. I believe ND is a tough sneaky team,just feel like things just didn't bounce y'all's way so far this year.but looking back on all the scores I would say it was very competitive.so I'm definitely not sleeping on nd. I hope we win and just come out injury free on both sides.but the revenge will be pretty sweet.last years game was a fun one.me and ETF about lost our minds though.ill never forget.fun times

18 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I hate to hear that. I hope he recovers.we need to play the best ND can bring to shape up for playoffs. And I mean no disrespect by that. I believe ND is a tough sneaky team,just feel like things just didn't bounce y'all's way so far this year.but looking back on all the scores I would say it was very competitive.so I'm definitely not sleeping on nd. I hope we win and just come out injury free on both sides.but the revenge will be pretty sweet.last years game was a fun one.me and ETF about lost our minds though.ill never forget.fun times

+1

17 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Last years game was great for sure!  I’m with you, I would love to see a hard fought battle this coming Friday night. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I dont. I want to beat yall MudDucks by Fiddy!!!!🦆

Lol. I was being nice.but hell yeah!! You got on To me for not being civil,now your turning me up.make my mind  up.but seriously these games scare me.i just wish we had some type of consistent playing.never know what team will show up.i hate that

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

This ND team is very young on experience, and has shown great strides through the season. Been VERY inconsistent on O & D...but consistency comes with experience and coaching (dont get me started). 

I'm also hoping our key players that are injured can recover for this game and the team can give an A+ effort for this game....including #5. DF does need to see our best, and our team needs to see it for ourselves against a quality program. 

No disrespect taken here. However it turns out, I will fully support every District mate in the playoffs, as I always have. 

Hopefully this will be a clean & injury free game for both sides. 

30 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We'll be fine tuning our game to head into the playoffs at the #2. Best senerio for us with our 2 losses. Everyone will have to face the death trap known as The Figs. That's inevitable but I'll take my chances when that time comes. 

Just for $h!t$ and giggles...

What will the district playoff seedings be IF Daingerfield  loses this game...and assuming both EF & PP win their final games. 

Just curious. 

3 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I just SMH.

• Thanks 1