Daingerfield vs New Diana Week 11

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs New Diana  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2018 at 01:30 AM

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Before last year yall haven't ever been "dangerous" that I've heard of. 

Well...pretty much run the same system as last year. Our O is no where close to what it was last year after losing our stud QB and WRs, and 14 seniors. I think our D is actually a little better than last year. Soft? Definitely not...actually are pretty gritty and tough with an attitude. They like to flap them gums (WHICH I CANNOT STAND). 

You must not have kept up with ND "back in the day", and there was probably no reason for you to...In the 2A days (when DF was 3A), Coach Willie Hargett and ND was a regular playoff participant and very good program every year. For the past 15-20 years, ND has been very inconsistent in its athletes and coaches. 

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Well...pretty much run the same system as last year. Our O is no where close to what it was last year after losing our stud QB and WRs, and 14 seniors. I think our D is actually a little better than last year. Soft? Definitely not...actually are pretty gritty and tough with an attitude. They like to flap them gums (WHICH I CANNOT STAND). 

You must not have kept up with ND "back in the day", and there was probably no reason for you to...In the 2A days (when DF was 3A), Coach Willie Hargett and ND was a regular playoff participant and very good program every year. For the past 15-20 years, ND has been very inconsistent in its athletes and coaches. 

15-20 years of inconsistencies I'd say that's considered almost as soft ad rotten banana. Kinda stinks like one too I'm sure.... 

Hope our exit out this season is met with kind words unlike last year's exit :cuss: 

Foul mouth rednecks 🕵️‍♂️

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

15-20 years of inconsistencies I'd say that's considered almost as soft ad rotten banana. Kinda stinks like one too I'm sure.... 

Hope our exit out this season is met with kind words unlike last year's exit :cuss: 

Foul mouth rednecks 🕵️‍♂️

:rofl:

No kind words leaving Diana last year? Really? What happened? 

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'd get suspended up until we beat Newton if I said the things they spewed at us as we walked out....

Hhhmmm...doesn't sound like the Diana folks I know and have been around. 

What'd y'all do or say to provoke them into saying those foul and nasty things? 

9 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Hhhmmm...doesn't sound like the Diana folks I know and have been around. 

What'd y'all do or say to provoke them into saying those foul and nasty things? 

I don't think last year matter really. Just focusing on getting this W unscaved. Time to drop Fiddy on yall MudDucks 

2 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

Hell is coming to Diana, and the Yard Birds are going to get burned bad. They are not going to be able to put out the fire this time.  Eagles are going down, down, down, in that burning ring of fire!

Ring of fire huh? You must be Johnny Cash and then that means ETF gotta be June Carter!  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Ring of fire huh? You must be Johnny Cash and then that means ETF gotta be June Carter!  

Whooooh there Gomer, that'll get you a black eye, ifin you keep that up. I'm old enough to be ETF's daddy. We'll pluck off those feathers of yours and put your naked ars out on main street.

1 hour ago, MuleSlicks said:

Whooooh there Gomer, that'll get you a black eye, ifin you keep that up. I'm old enough to be ETF's daddy. We'll pluck off those feathers of yours and put your naked ars out on main street.

So what's you being an old geezer got to do with anything? 😱😂