Daingerfield vs New Diana Week 11

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs New Diana  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2018 at 01:30 AM

10 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

That's that young Tiger backer that gets on here about once or twice a week. Especially after a win.

Oh yea? Who'd that be? Y'all got those kind of fans? That ain't right. Can't stand fair weather fans 

I mean no disrespect to New Diana, but with them rebuilding this year and probably next, if we can not beat them then we do not need to be in the playoffs anyway.  So I guess we will see which team shows up and hope that they have truly turned the corner and are ready to make a run.  Good Luck Tigers, compete and keep your cool, because you are going to be pushed to the breaking point, just walk away.

28 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I mean no disrespect to New Diana, but with them rebuilding this year and probably next, if we can not beat them then we do not need to be in the playoffs anyway.  So I guess we will see which team shows up and hope that they have truly turned the corner and are ready to make a run.  Good Luck Tigers, compete and keep your cool, because you are going to be pushed to the breaking point, just walk away.

To be honest, I just want to see a competitive game. I said the same last week before we played EF. And we were competitive with EF until our best player #5 and a couple of others went out with injuries. 

I talk alot of smack in fun. And I try my best to judge with my head, and not my heart. That being said...

Once again beating a dead horse, I believe we can give DF a good & competitive game...IF #5 is healthy enough to play to his potential AND he keeps his dadgum mouth shut and no UC penalties. OL blocks better than they have lately. And no stupid penalties by the team. 

If the above doesn't happen for ND, I can foresee a loooong night for the Eagles!! 

Bachelor party starts about 730 in New Diana Tx. It'll be about 3 hours long and consists of an open buffet of MudDucks for MY Tigers... 

I want to see 4 quarters of play. Wide open. Full throttle! Even when the backups backups are in. Fine tune this process and go in with a full head of steam and get to rollin. 

Good luck to both squads. Got wedding rehearsal in 3 hours and then heading to sit under those Friday Night Lights!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Bachelor party starts about 730 in New Diana Tx. It'll be about 3 hours long and consists of an open buffet of MudDucks for MY Tigers... 

I want to see 4 quarters of play. Wide open. Full throttle! Even when the backups backups are in. Fine tune this process and go in with a full head of steam and get to rollin. 

Good luck to both squads. Got wedding rehearsal in 3 hours and then heading to sit under those Friday Night Lights!!!!! 

Good luck too y'all too ETF. Let's just hope for a competitive, injury free, and good game by both squads..oh, and no UC/PF penalties lol. 

By the way, hold it in, and wait until you get to the game to go #1 or #2 in the visitor's "bathrooms" lol