Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Daingerfield vs New Diana Week 11


Daingerfield vs New Diana  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2018 at 01:30 AM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry fellas but this week just came at a bad time for to much yapping from me. Last few days before I get hitched on Sat have become hectic. Yall MudDucks keep it up. Only thing you'll win this week

Naw man, we prolly beat y’all with our JV 😉

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I had to say it 3 times so DF fans could understand. Unfortunately for y'all, I can't write in crayon on here so you'd really understand 

Up above you blamed it on the phone. Sounds like a democratic member 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Up above you blamed it on the phone. Sounds like a democratic member 

It was both. That's the Republican answer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

So how soft are yall this year? Back to the old ways again? :cuss:

Soft? Old ways? Explain 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Soft? Old ways? Explain 

Before last year yall haven't ever been "dangerous" that I've heard of. Do I need to go further? Shall I write it in crayon for ya? With a little rainbow above? Maybe even a few clouds and a sun in the corner.....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Before last year yall haven't ever been "dangerous" that I've heard of. 

Well...pretty much run the same system as last year. Our O is no where close to what it was last year after losing our stud QB and WRs, and 14 seniors. I think our D is actually a little better than last year. Soft? Definitely not...actually are pretty gritty and tough with an attitude. They like to flap them gums (WHICH I CANNOT STAND). 

You must not have kept up with ND "back in the day", and there was probably no reason for you to...In the 2A days (when DF was 3A), Coach Willie Hargett and ND was a regular playoff participant and very good program every year. For the past 15-20 years, ND has been very inconsistent in its athletes and coaches. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Well...pretty much run the same system as last year. Our O is no where close to what it was last year after losing our stud QB and WRs, and 14 seniors. I think our D is actually a little better than last year. Soft? Definitely not...actually are pretty gritty and tough with an attitude. They like to flap them gums (WHICH I CANNOT STAND). 

You must not have kept up with ND "back in the day", and there was probably no reason for you to...In the 2A days (when DF was 3A), Coach Willie Hargett and ND was a regular playoff participant and very good program every year. For the past 15-20 years, ND has been very inconsistent in its athletes and coaches. 

15-20 years of inconsistencies I'd say that's considered almost as soft ad rotten banana. Kinda stinks like one too I'm sure.... 

Hope our exit out this season is met with kind words unlike last year's exit :cuss: 

Foul mouth rednecks 🕵️‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Shall I write it in crayon for ya? With a little rainbow above? Maybe even a few clouds and a sun in the corner.....

No need to converse with me in Daingerfield-speak. :woot: I'm an educated person. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

15-20 years of inconsistencies I'd say that's considered almost as soft ad rotten banana. Kinda stinks like one too I'm sure.... 

Hope our exit out this season is met with kind words unlike last year's exit :cuss: 

Foul mouth rednecks 🕵️‍♂️

:rofl:

No kind words leaving Diana last year? Really? What happened? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'd get suspended up until we beat Newton if I said the things they spewed at us as we walked out....

Hhhmmm...doesn't sound like the Diana folks I know and have been around. 

What'd y'all do or say to provoke them into saying those foul and nasty things? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Hhhmmm...doesn't sound like the Diana folks I know and have been around. 

What'd y'all do or say to provoke them into saying those foul and nasty things? 

I don't think last year matter really. Just focusing on getting this W unscaved. Time to drop Fiddy on yall MudDucks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell is coming to Diana, and the Yard Birds are going to get burned bad. They are not going to be able to put out the fire this time.  Eagles are going down, down, down, in that burning ring of fire!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

Hell is coming to Diana, and the Yard Birds are going to get burned bad. They are not going to be able to put out the fire this time.  Eagles are going down, down, down, in that burning ring of fire!

Ring of fire huh? You must be Johnny Cash and then that means ETF gotta be June Carter!  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Ring of fire huh? You must be Johnny Cash and then that means ETF gotta be June Carter!  

Whooooh there Gomer, that'll get you a black eye, ifin you keep that up. I'm old enough to be ETF's daddy. We'll pluck off those feathers of yours and put your naked ars out on main street.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

Ring of fire huh? You must be Johnny Cash and then that means ETF gotta be June Carter!  

😂😂👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuleSlicks said:

Whooooh there Gomer, that'll get you a black eye, ifin you keep that up. I'm old enough to be ETF's daddy. We'll pluck off those feathers of yours and put your naked ars out on main street.

So what's you being an old geezer got to do with anything? 😱😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

Hell is coming to Diana, and the Yard Birds are going to get burned bad. They are not going to be able to put out the fire this time.  Eagles are going down, down, down, in that burning ring of fire!

 

345h1mv.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...