Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Nac by alot
    • Nac by a little
    • MP by a lot
    • MP by a little

8 minutes ago, IronTiger4Life said:

When a school starts the season with 21  kids on its JV roster and 8 of those don't finish the season, I think depth is an issue. It has been an issue for several years, well before the new coaching staff this year. Hopefully, they can build a program and get more kids involved.

That my friend is a sad state of affairs.

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

I was actually referring to Friday night. Can they simply go out and play the game and be the better team?

On paper, they are much better than Mt. Pleasant, this should not be a close game.

But, they have a tendency to trip all over themselves, especially in big games or games that mean something.

I agree all the way!!! They are on paper a much  better team and should win going away. We have given these types of games away consistently over the last 4-5 years. Hoping this is the week we step on someones throat!! This should be the game that we hit 60 and play the best game we have played all year.

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

That is who I was referring to in an earlier post. 

And I think you are right, he wasn't let go, but maybe demoted?

He was hired to be the OC, but only a Reyes can do that job in Bobby's opinion. When baby came back the writing was on the wall.

This guy was hired form REL and then Big Reyes called the plays(the same 8 plays all year). We missed the playoffs that year with a team that could have arguably been our most talented team ever. Then Baby Reyes was brought back in the spring after that season and reinstalled as OC, and this guy wasn't here for the next season. Take that for what its worth.

1 hour ago, Triton said:

Game Day! Safe travels to all tonight and hoping for a great game! (I know Nac fans don't like that idea lol) Good luck to both teams. GO TIGERS!!!

I don’t mind a good game as long as both of us play one and we win:)

be safe on the road!!

Fear The FIRE!!! GO DRAGONS!!!