Harleton Wildcats (1-8, 0-5) at Joaquin Rams (7-2, 3-2)

trueblue82

On 11/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, trueblue82 said:

The Rams will honor 12 senior football players, 3 cheerleaders, and 4 band members, including the drum major and two Majorettes prior to their final game at Ram Stadium. The Rams have won 13 straight at home since the ‘16 season opener. The Wildcats are on a 8-game losing streak after their season opening win over Queen City. The Rams have won two straight, most recently a nail-biter over arch-rival Tenaha. A win here guarantees the Rams the #2 playoff seed in District 11AA Division 1. While I don’t see this game being close, the Rams need to play well headed into the playoffs, and the Timpson game should remain a reminder that no game can be taken for granted. 

Old Coaches Saying .... Anything that is taken for granted usually always ends up taken.

2 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

You sound so positive but our boys are very fast this year just ask the area track teams

SA and WS won state in track last year too and they are back this year....does nor that equate to Joaquin playing good defense!

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Were they just slow on purpose?.....Or is the deeper meaning is that because Tenaha beat SA you wanna minimize the Ram victory?

So I guess Timpson is that much better on D?  Tenaha as a team looked tired...you can bragg about the Joaquin defense and what they have done...but you did lose to Timpson!  Go sit somewhere!

3 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

So I guess Timpson is that much better on D?  Tenaha as a team looked tired...you can bragg about the Joaquin defense and what they have done...but you did lose to Timpson!  Go sit somewhere!

Sure maybe we were just slow or lethargic that night didn't say we won state just said ask area teams learn to read

1 hour ago, Ramfanforever said:

Sure maybe we were just slow or lethargic that night didn't say we won state just said ask area teams learn to read

Hey **** for brains listen.  Just because you have fast kids doesnt equate anything on defense unless they know how to play d and cover.  Tenaha looked tired and I think it's because they have been hit in the mouth all season.  Joaquin's line played a great game.  I was there and seen it first hand.  Won the game fair and square...

1 hour ago, Ramfanforever said:

Sure he wants to minimize next he' ll say it was a fluke that we beat Tenaha and even a bigger fluke that Tenaha beat sa

No Joaquin won fair and square.  SA/Tenaha game they won....with SA having 150 yards in penalties to 35 for Tenaha.  So I guess Joaquin losing to a mediocre Timpson was a fluke?  Gtfoh boy

On 11/4/2018 at 7:23 AM, jorr2car said:

Harleton by 30.  They going to unleash their secret weapon this week. 

They could have been playing o'ppossum all this time so they could make a miracle comeback by stealing a win at the end of district, and avoid the playoffs! Genius

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

Actually I am sitting on a deer stand reading your ridiculous post and how easy it is to get under your fur..... All I have to do is mention that someone is fast or good and you immediately discount it and try to make your wolf pups sound better than they are.......

13 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

However yall wanna discuss it, Harleton is in a 9 line bind in this game, don't see an out for them at all.. Js 

Oh there is an out...... they could forfeit to Joe and then go have an easy game with SA....:😂

15 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

However yall wanna discuss it, Harleton is in a 9 line bind in this game, don't see an out for them at all.. Js 

Their out is, pack it up, play at basketball, play baseball, regroup and see what changes occur, AND keep their heads up.

4 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Actually I am sitting on a deer stand reading your ridiculous post and how easy it is to get under your fur..... All I have to do is mention that someone is fast or good and you immediately discount it and try to make your wolf pups sound better than they are.......

No need to...their play backs that up.  SA wins playoff games....what does Joaquin do?