Who will take care of business first round ??district 11 or 12 division 2 region 3

corrigancamden09

4 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

The biggest lol might even make me some eagle wings and go all out lol

Come on....even though there was much too much trash talk between you guys and some of ours, we always root for our northern kinfolk when we ain't playing each other! 

Good luck Brahmas this week. And then go give Newton all they want!

54 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm just curious....I know they won them all, but what have the scores/results been for Newton in y'alls district. 

Newton scores; (1)  Newton 71-   0   Kirbyville   (2) Newton 56 --14 Silsbee   (3) Newton 21-- 7  West Orange- Stark  (4) open  (5) Newton 51-- 31 Gilmer  (6) open  (7) district  starts      Newton  70--0  Kountze   (8) Newton  65--20 Hemphill   (9)  Newton   61-- 0   New Waverly   (10)  Newton  56-- 7  Corrigan-Camden  (11)  Newton      ---       Anderson-Shiro

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Waskom fans I just looked at the bracket, there is no names on it yet just shows seeding spots for each district,  but we know waskom will be first seed from 11 and newton from 12 .. it y’all both win you will meet in the 3rd round

Hemphill should be the team Waskom plays in the first round and Troup most likely in the second if we win and Troup wins

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Hemphill should be the team Waskom plays in the first round and Troup most likely in the second if we win and Troup wins

That would be correct,   Unless Hemphill beats us by 7 or more we will get 2nd  but if they do beat us by 7 or more we drop to 3rd seed and will play daingerfield and Anderson-Shiro would go in as 4th seed and that’s who y’all will get , but if we take care of business it’s looking like we will get EF, and if I had to guess the game will be played in nac or Lufkin 

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

That would be correct,   Unless Hemphill beats us by 7 or more we will get 2nd  but if they do beat us by 7 or more we drop to 3rd seed and will play daingerfield and Anderson-Shiro would go in as 4th seed and that’s who y’all will get , but if we take care of business it’s looking like we will get EF, and if I had to guess the game will be played in nac or Lufkin 

EF is finally starting to round into form got our best player back from injury 2 weeks ago and he scored 5 TD’s against ND Friday night I expect more of the same this Week against Dekalb. I think it’s crazy EF lost 2 district games by a total of 3 points and is basically stuck in 3rd spot for playoffs. When DF and PP have both been blown out in district play. Oh well it is what it is good luck to everyone in the playoffs and CC09 see you in Nach if I had to guess 

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

EF is finally starting to round into form got our best player back from injury 2 weeks ago and he scored 5 TD’s against ND Friday night I expect more of the same this Week against Dekalb. I think it’s crazy EF lost 2 district games by a total of 3 points and is basically stuck in 3rd spot for playoffs. When DF and PP have both been blown out in district play. Oh well it is what it is good luck to everyone in the playoffs and CC09 see you in Nach if I had to guess 

Yes sir CC has 2 losses one coming from regular season and then we got monkey stomped by newton... lol

but the other team we lost to was Joaquin and they will be coming into the playoffs 2nd seed from their district, so the losses came from respectable opponents.. 

we still gotta take care of business Friday night against Hemphill to carve this game in stone.. but if it happens I look for it to be an exciting matchup! It always is when we play..

and yes sir nac is where I’m thinking.. we played there in 06 when we met last in the playoffs