Who will take care of business first round ??district 11 or 12 division 2 region 3

corrigancamden09

10 hours ago, jacket52 said:

EF is finally starting to round into form got our best player back from injury 2 weeks ago and he scored 5 TD’s against ND Friday night I expect more of the same this Week against Dekalb. I think it’s crazy EF lost 2 district games by a total of 3 points and is basically stuck in 3rd spot for playoffs. When DF and PP have both been blown out in district play. Oh well it is what it is good luck to everyone in the playoffs and CC09 see you in Nach if I had to guess 

Whys it crazy? Ls count against you before points do

2 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Whys it crazy? Ls count against you before points do

EF is finally starting to round into form got our best player back from injury 2 weeks ago and he scored 5 TD’s against ND Friday night I expect more of the same this Week against Dekalb. I think it’s crazy EF lost 2 district games by a total of 3 points and is basically stuck in 3rd spot for playoffs. When DF and PP have both been blown out in district play. Oh well it is what it is good luck to everyone in the playoffs and CC09 see you in Nach if I had to guess 

Oh i see you are talking about the tie breaker?

3 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Oh i see you are talking about the tie breaker?

Yes was saying in the tie breaker format we only lost 2 Games by total of 3 points both other teams got blown out at least once in district play. Just seems odd to me but I get it.