C Dawgs versus K Dogs

cowboyandchrist

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

14-0 half troll

They are/will suspend people like you and Cdawg77 for trolling fan bases.

So on one thread you wanna call someone a liberal, then come on this thread and cry like a snowflake because someone brought up how the Dawgs shutout the Lions last week?!?!

Youre always jumping on people, don’t cry about it now.

12 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

Congrats Carthage.... very good team... again. Obviously it’s a great team in all aspects, but I was particularly impressed with the offensive line play. Those guys are crazy good. Good luck in the playoffs.

Like I said earlier, Surratt & Preston are about to kick this show into High gear!😋

7 hours ago, JBizzle said:

So on one thread you wanna call someone a liberal, then come on this thread and cry like a snowflake because someone brought up how the Dawgs shutout the Lions last week?!?!

Youre always jumping on people, don’t cry about it now.

I'm not crying but tell the truth if you are gonna bother opening your flap!

Don't you agree?

23 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

Carthage fans, is it normal for Surratt to leave Capps in so late that game?

I go to most games, but was not there, so don't know the situation Friday nite……………….but in general, coach usually pulls starters a possession or 2 before most other coaches would in the same situation...………………………………….trying to be politically correct in the next statement(lol) -----------Kilgore might have better athletes to play/practice against than the upcoming opponent and probably the 2nd round opponent, and don't want to get too rusty 

8 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

I go to most games, but was not there, so don't know the situation Friday nite……………….but in general, coach usually pulls starters a possession or 2 before most other coaches would in the same situation...………………………………….trying to be politically correct in the next statement(lol) -----------Kilgore might have better athletes to play/practice against than the upcoming opponent and probably the 2nd round opponent, and don't want to get too rusty 

Kilgore > Waxahachie Life

1 hour ago, KildogDad said:

Carthage fans, is it normal for Surratt to leave Capps in so late that game?

Capps struggled with his throwing against Chill & Hendo, & since he had adequate protection against the Kilgore D, Surratt probably used the opportunity to get him dialed in for the playoffs. His passes were much improved against Kilgore.

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Capps struggled with his throwing against Chill & Hendo, & since he had adequate protection against the Kilgore D, Surratt probably used the opportunity to get him dialed in for the playoffs. His passes were much improved against Kilgore.

Cool. When he took snaps when the 4th quarter began a couple of us on the Kilgore sideline thought that was an unnecessary risk, especially with the playoffs next week.

• Thanks 1