Crockett (4-1) @ #9 Franklin (5-0) 3AD1 district 11 Championship

lionpride08

2 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Cameron always loses regular season games heck 2 of the state title runs they didnt even won district title bc once they get to playoffs they play 3 phases of football....Franklin n tig cant an that separates us from the big dawgs. Till heidrick finds a 60/40 balance he will never win a title. Always be the bridesmaid.

Just go watch us this year i promise you it will suprise you

59 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Im full of it? Lol thats why half of yalls fans were leaving at half time... We let yall back into the game because our kick return team could recover an onside kick... Yall recovered like 3 of them in a row thats 21 points.... Dude we scored 21 points in the 2nd quarter in 56 secs.... And as for the 75 on westwood we started kicking field goals so we wouldnt keep scoring tds... Our freshman were scoring tds like it was practice what are we suppose to do? Tell the kids to stop playing? They should have had a running clock in the 2nd half but didnt want to swallow their pride

dude you are forgetting a fact in that game our starting running back and one of our better defenders did not play.

1 hour ago, maxjean said:

i do know this if crockett wins there will be some sore people on the franklin sidelines they dont take to losing very well seen that first hand last saturday in crockett poor sportsmanship by the franklin people in defeat.

Last Saturday? What sport? If we lose friday then i will see it as a learning curve right before the playoffs.... Are you talking about the youth football team?

22 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Last Saturday? What sport? If we lose friday then i will see it as a learning curve right before the playoffs.... Are you talking about the youth football team?

yes sir...they didnt handle loosing very well lol.

1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

2 or 3 seed...all we can do is have a co champ with grandview at this point 

99, he doesn’t get it about being balanced. Lots of difference in play action passes when your ahead rather a passing game when your behind. It’s happened to them the last three years. Once they fell behind they didn’t have the ability to throw the ball to come back. With that said can Franklin win Region 3 - Absolutely. Their defense is much, much better and IF they can stay ahead of the chains and grind it out and using clock. Your D has to play assignment football and be disciplined. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Dude last we played them we hung 76... Same coaches are there i believe and our slot t/wing t is a modified version

And you may very well hang 76 on them again, what do I know.  You will definitely be more physical than they are at the point of attack and they will struggle to run against your defense, especially between the tackles.  If you can contain the perimeter runs and slow down the passing game, then it could turn into a blowout.

8 hours ago, maxjean said:

yes sir...they didnt handle loosing very well lol.

Lmao youth football.... Okay i know franklin was up 21 to 0 and had their best player sit because people were crying and saying they were cheating in fact he sat the rest of the game and then yall came back into the game

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Lmao youth football.... Okay i know franklin was up 21 to 0 and had their best player sit because people were crying and saying they were cheating in fact he sat the rest of the game and then yall came back into the game

lmao lol lol you really dont know who you talking too...lol

12 minutes ago, maxjean said:

lmao lol lol you really dont know who you talking too...lol

One of my good friends son plays for that youth team.... But it also depends on which youth team we are talking about... Im talk about the one thats final score was like 34 to 32 and went into overtime

6 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

And you may very well hang 76 on them again, what do I know.  You will definitely be more physical than they are at the point of attack and they will struggle to run against your defense, especially between the tackles.  If you can contain the perimeter runs and slow down the passing game, then it could turn into a blowout.

if crockett coaches were smart there is something they can do that will be unstoppable trust me on this i am not just blowing smoke.

1 hour ago, maxjean said:

if crockett coaches were smart there is something they can do that will be unstoppable trust me on this i am not just blowing smoke.

Trying to play coach again? Well its pretty much a done deal... Wasn't that topic started by you criticizing yalls own coaching staff

13 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Trying to play coach again? Well its pretty much a done deal... Wasn't that topic started by you criticizing yalls own coaching staff

just saying you dont have to over think thingsheck its as plain as day even with yalls team it can be done 

Interesting note. This game will have 2 future Texas High School Hall of fame coaches going head to head for the District Championship.

Coach Mike Hedrick in his 43rd season 297 career wins.....

Coach Jimmy Thompson in his 30th season 232 career wins....

WoW. I wonder if any other game will have two great coaches going head to head this week with a combined 529 career wins..... That's a testament to both coache's longevity and success

Congrats to Coach Hedrick and Coach Thompson for being so successful over many years....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WB6485 said:

Interesting note. This game will have 2 future Texas High School Hall of fame coaches going head to head for the District Championship.

Coach Mike Hedrick in his 43rd season 297 career wins.....

Coach Jimmy Thompson in his 30th season 232 career wins....

WoW. I wonder if any other game will have to great coaches going head to head this week with a combined 529 career wins..... That's a testament to both coache's longevity and success

Congrats to Coach Hedrick and Coach Thompson for being so successful over many years....

I wanna say that if mike wins this game it will put him at #11 all time he has already surpassed the great Ray Akins this year

12 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I wanna say that if mike wins this game it will put him at #11 all time he has already surpassed the great Ray Akins this year

If Coach Hedrick wins Friday Night it will give him 298 wins !! Would be12th on all time wins list right behind Houston Lamar's Tom Nolen (33 Years at Houston Lamar) 308 wins... I believe that is correct if not someone will correct me.. LOL...