Anderson-Shiro @ Newton

NewtonNation

7 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

Looking forward to wrapping up district and getting the playoffs started.

Any Owl fans on Smoaky? Any Owl fans making the 2 hr 45 min. drive to Newton? 

Almost 3 hrs between the two in district, Wow the UIL should be ashamed 

• Like 1

As @Doomer probably would say in the battle of the birds. In the real world, this battle may never take place, because one bird or the other would would be sleeping, while the other would be roaming the skies seeking whom he may devour. tru storie. 

Eagles by 3 tds

27 minutes ago, whynot said:

Here is one Anderson fan.  Atleast our first round opponent will be a step below Newton if not multiple steps below.  It what it is.  Looking forward to a good injury free game for both sides.

I believe y’all will get daingerfield the first round, I’m pulling for y’all man!! Seems nobody is giving none of us from our district a chance to get out of the first round except newton...  CC intends on proving people wrong tho!  

• Like 1

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

I believe y’all will get daingerfield the first round, I’m pulling for y’all man!! Seems nobody is giving none of us from our district a chance to get out of the first round except newton...  CC intends on proving people wrong tho!  

I think yall will surprise some of them. I'm pulling for yall

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

They aren't getting us in the 1st but slip up this week and you'll get US

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

If we slip up by 7 or more we will get y’all but anything under 7 we get 2nd and get EF,   But make no mistake about it CC loves the challenge so we will take either one of y’all 

I'm looking forward to playing teams we haven't faced before. We've played the same 20 teams for 2 decades it seems. 

Which means different venues. WHICH MEANS NEW CHEESE FRIES BABY!!!! 🧀🍟

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'm looking forward to playing teams we haven't faced before. We've played the same 20 teams for 2 decades it seems. 

Which means different venues. WHICH MEANS NEW CHEESE FRIES BABY!!!! 🧀🍟

I’m trying to remember has daingerfield and CC ever played before?? I know if they had it’s been a very long time...