2018-19 College Coaching Changes

Valhalla

15 hours ago, thegreatbambino said:

Is Kingsbury back on the hot seat after today's loss to KSU?

Tech would have to beat Baylor next week to be bowl eligible.

He definitely should be. I think he’s canned after this year. And if they don’t make a bowl game I can almost guarantee it. If Tech keeps him another year they will get worse 

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Is Helton coaching USC next year?  If not he has to be the #1 coach on the hot seat to start next season.

Top 10 recruiting classes is nice. If you can’t coach them up or gameplan for them, well you get a Clay Helton. 

On 11/18/2018 at 1:08 PM, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

About that party in the end zone lol

How can you not get talent to San Marcos? Great college town. Either go after a up and comer OC with Texas ties or a THSF HC looking to make the leap. Have some fun on the river.

6 hours ago, Stoney said:

How can you not get talent to San Marcos? Great college town. Either go after a up and comer OC with Texas ties or a THSF HC looking to make the leap. Have some fun on the river.

They could be losing out to Houston on a lot of those Group of 5 type players

13 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Kinda suprised at that one . Unless they have a good indication that he will leave Clemson then maybe. KK got them in a decent position . 

Venables and Tech AD are KState alums.  Think they were both at KState at the same time, but I'm not 100% sure on that.  Either way they are familiar with each other.

• Mr. P changed the title to 2018-19 College Coaching Changes