Overton vs James Bowie

MUSTANGMANIA

42 minutes ago, MUSTANGMANIA said:

Well...anyone have any thoughts on this game.  Not much to be decided here, but the game still matters.  Good bunch of Senior kids from OHS finishing a career this week.

Are 1 & 22 back? 

If y'all have them, you have a fightin' chance. 

They were playing both sides of the ball vs Maud...which definitely helped.  And I'm not saying they are the reason for the wins or losses.  I'm just talking football, and when your two leading rushers and tacklers are out it shows.  The team plays hard regardless, but the lack of experience shows.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MUSTANGMANIA said:

They were playing both sides of the ball vs Maud...which definitely helped.  And I'm not saying they are the reason for the wins or losses.  I'm just talking football, and when your two leading rushers and tacklers are out it shows.  The team plays hard regardless, but the lack of experience shows.  

Bright side is they got that experience for next year so there is that.. Js 

Word of advice to the Overton folks. It's going to be chilly and those old concrete bleachers are not very forgiving. You better bring a cushion they will be hard and cold. Pirates know they let it slip away last week. They are in a bad mood and looking to take out their frustration on the ponies! Safe travel to the O faithful.