Cushing Bearkats (6-2, 2-2) @ Big Sandy Wildcats (3-5, 2-2)

HulaKat

Will be a big challenge to top the wildcats this Friday night. BS played a real non-district schedule.  Bearkats can’t have the mistakes that have been prevelant In almost every game played this year.  Do t think it will make a difference as far as seeding since I view Centerville and Jewitt Leon about the same caliber, with Leon having a little better of an advantage.

shoukd gave started this thread earlier, but ....

Cushing could play a good game and sneak by BS... or it could be drubbing In favor of BS.

25 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

Another big dose of rain up north in Big Sandy promises to make field conditions knee-deep in mud by half time.

Hopefully will get an artificial surface to play on either Thursday or Friday night next week.

I think BS installed turf a couple years ago. Y’all should be good. 

BS has few kids hurt from what I understand but I’m pretty sure BS will be just fine....they’re transfer WR is real deal when used and being on turf will be a plus...then they’ve got a grown man playing RB and he may not give 100 but can get what he wants when he wants....

22 hours ago, HulaKat said:

Another big dose of rain up north in Big Sandy promises to make field conditions knee-deep in mud by half time.

Hopefully will get an artificial surface to play on either Thursday or Friday night next week.

How's the field look? Don't know how this game turns out if BS HAD A good week of practice they win if not Cushing will.