Cushing Bearkats (6-2, 2-2) @ Big Sandy Wildcats (3-5, 2-2)

HulaKat

58 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Yeah by default

I have just about about had enough of “A” holes like your self ! If you can not say something positive or supportive just keep your pie hole shut. ....Geez there’s one standing on every corner and under every rock. 

Just now, action10 said:

I have just about about had enough of “A” holes like your self ! If you can not say something positive or supportive just keep your pie hole shut. ....Geez there’s one standing on every corner and under every rock. 

Boo hoo...grow a pair and take the blinders off 

2 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Boo hoo...grow a pair and take the blinders off 

Go to Hell “A” hole.  High School sports is deminished by small minds and questionable character of individuals like yourself. I does not matter if it’s Cushing or any other program that struggles. There is far more to be tought in football or any other sport other than X’s and O’s. These young men experienced some success this year, that in its self is good and can be built on. Your crude, immature and small minded remarks reflect poorly on this site, sport and sports in general. Frankly I question why I am spending time responding to your dumb comment, you rarely have anything positive to say. Perhaps I am just feed up ..... perhaps you should learn some manners .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, action10 said:

Go to Hell “A” hole.  High School sports is deminished by small minds and questionable character of individuals like yourself. I does not matter if it’s Cushing or any other program that struggles. There is far more to be tought in football or any other sport other than X’s and O’s. These young men experienced some success this year, that in its self is good and can be built on. Your crude, immature and small minded remarks reflect poorly on this site, sport and sports in general. Frankly I question why I am spending time responding to your dumb comment, you rarely have anything positive to say. Perhaps I am just feed up ..... perhaps you should learn some manners .

I frankly dont care what you think or how you feel.  I for one would not be bragging about getting to the playoffs by only beating bad teams.  Now when Cushing beats a good team...they will have my respect.  But they havent beat a decent team in 10 years.  Congrats on the participation trophy.  

8 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

I frankly dont care what you think or how you feel.  I for one would not be bragging about getting to the playoffs by o l beating bad teams.  Now when Cushing beats a good team...they will have my respect.  But they havent beat a decent team in 10 years.  Congrats on the participation trophy.  

Frankly I don’t give a Rats behind what you think or feel “A” Hole, I am not bragging, the format is what it is. Go crawl back under the Rock you slithered from and take your Surly remarks and attitude with you. There’s a special place reserved for individuals like you.....I have wasted enough time and energy on you. You have a Wonderful Day ! 

2 minutes ago, action10 said:

Frankly I don’t give a Rats behind what you think or feel “A” Hole, I am not bragging, the format is what it is. Go crawl back under the Rock you slithered from and take your Surly remarks and attitude with you. There’s a special place reserved for individuals like you.....I have wasted enough time and energy on you. You have a Wonderful Day ! 

How christian of you..am pretty sure I will see your kind there too you overly sensitive female ####!