Cushing Bearkats (6-2, 2-2) @ Big Sandy Wildcats (3-5, 2-2)

HulaKat

1 hour ago, action10 said:

Go to Hell “A” hole.  High School sports is deminished by small minds and questionable character of individuals like yourself. I does not matter if it’s Cushing or any other program that struggles. There is far more to be tought in football or any other sport other than X’s and O’s. These young men experienced some success this year, that in its self is good and can be built on. Your crude, immature and small minded remarks reflect poorly on this site, sport and sports in general. Frankly I question why I am spending time responding to your dumb comment, you rarely have anything positive to say. Perhaps I am just feed up ..... perhaps you should learn some manners .

Glad someone finally tells SA nut off as he has needed it for long time, negative about every team except SA, very small minded. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Actually I'm not...just pretenders like Cushing!  

You are truly a Shameless, Classless individual ! Just can’t help yourself...., that in itself speaks volumes and draws a vivid picture of your heart, soul, character and ethical/moral compass. You should be lifted up for all to see and I identify !

Just now, action10 said:

You are truly a Shameless, Classless individual ! Just can’t help yourself...., that in itself speaks volumes and draws a vivid picture of your heart, soul, character and ethical/moral compass. You should be lifted up for all to see and I identify !

I just dont like Cushing or their delusional fans.  Be sure to tell Santa on me!  I'm soooooo hurt...but the drubbing you are about to get will hurt worse! :)

6 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

I just dont like Cushing or their delusional fans.  Be sure to tell Santa on me!  I'm soooooo hurt...but the drubbing you are about to get will hurt worse! :)

🤠🤔🤠. You just keep reaffirming my assessment of your character....... You just keep right on disliking CISD and it’s most loyal fans. We will continue Educating students at the highest level, instructing them in Sportsmanship, Leadership and Citizenship. This community is supportive of every student, every student activity, every student sport and most importantly every students success, weather it be College, Community College, Trade School,  Military Service ! We are BearKat Nation My Heart is full for our Students, Faculty, Admin., Support staff and Community.  Small is the Mind and Soul,  weak is the Character that Belittles another individual Especially a child or student. “Do the Very Best you can,  with what you have, and do it right now” Dr. GW Carver. All is Good in BearKat Nation !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, action10 said:

🤠🤔🤠. You just keep reaffirming my assessment of your character....... You just keep right on disliking CISD and it’s most loyal fans. We will continue Educating students at the highest level, instructing them in Sportsmanship, Leadership and Citizenship. This community is supportive of every student, every student activity, every student sport and most importantly every students success, weather it be College, Community College, Trade School,  Military Service ! We are BearKat Nation My Heart is full for our Students, Faculty, Admin., Support staff and Community.  Small is the Mind and Soul,  weak is the Character that Belittles another individual Especially a child or student. “Do the Very Best you can,  with what you have, and do it right now” Dr. GW Carver. All is Good in BearKat Nation !

Not denying Cushing has an excellent school...

56 minutes ago, liongirl01 said:

You will meet your match one day when you aren't behind the screen. Negativity is not respected by many. Obviously, you don't comprehend that sir!

What's sad...I'm not the only one who thinks it.  People see the name Cushing and think door step.  Stop being so butt hurt..you should be used to it already!  

7 hours ago, action10 said:

🤠🤔👍 thanks for obseveration. The students play where the buses take them. 

That is true. I do not understand why Cushing still schedules bad teams when they want to get better.  Schedule some powerhouses and get knocked in the mouth early...or even set the tone early.  Beating Burkeville proves nothing.  I will have to say they are better than they used to be, but cannot get over that hump. I think they have a good coach now, but not enough talent to beat a mediocre team.  Maybe it will take him a few years if he gets then chance, but when has Cushing allowed a coach to do his thing?

9 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

That is true. I do not understand why Cushing still schedules bad teams when they want to get better.  Schedule some powerhouses and get knocked in the mouth early...or even set the tone early.  Beating Burkeville proves nothing.  I will have to say they are better than they used to be, but cannot get over that hump. I think they have a good coach now, but not enough talent to beat a mediocre team.  Maybe it will take him a few years if he gets then chance, but when has Cushing allowed a coach to do his thing?

Not wasting another breath or Nano second of my time conversing with the like of you.