Having problems with Private Messages?

Bclove05

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

I still cant open my messages.

I disabled your messenger then re-enabled it... it also said you had a faulty email address registered "aol.com"... which SDC doesn't allow for whatever reason.  I changed it to @yahoo.com.... if you have a newer email use it instead (you can change it in your profile.)

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2017 at 10:41 AM, MavGrad99 said:

I disabled your messenger then re-enabled it... it also said you had a faulty email address registered "aol.com"... which SDC doesn't allow for whatever reason.  I changed it to @yahoo.com.... if you have a newer email use it instead (you can change it in your profile.)

I've been able to send messages and receive them in the past.  I don't do it very often so I haven't tried since the new change.  Did this just start happening recently ?  

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've been able to send messages and receive them in the past.  I don't do it very often so I haven't tried since the new change.  Did this just start happening recently ?  

That requirement happened with the software update... but I havent heard of the issue from anyone else... so it may have been isolated... but it wouldn't let me fix anything in that account until I changed the email address.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys, this is an issue I can not fix.  I've tried and tried and tried and failed several times.  The only other option that I have is to delete your account and remake it.  I could restore your post count and reputation, but your post history and what is currently in your inbox would be lost.  Let me know if that is a route you want to take.

• Mr. P changed the title to Having problems with Private Messages?