The Smoakhouse Forums
Bclove05

Having problems with Private Messages?

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

I did it.  Me.  Why?  Because you keep making insane negative comments, and putting up Colmes pic of him lighting up, when I post serious UFO info.  I can't wait until you're abducted.  

I've already been abducted ... after about 30 minutes they let me go ... they found out it was a bad move after I tore their place up and slapped a few of them around ....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I am considering removing the anonymity from the reactions... can you see the outcry and rage and reaction war coming???

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am considering removing the anonymity from the reactions... can you see the outcry and rage and reaction war coming???

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

giphy.webp

Oh grrrrrreat...    as if we don't have enough reported posts/members as it is. 

• Haha 3

On 12/7/2017 at 10:41 AM, MavGrad99 said:

I disabled your messenger then re-enabled it... it also said you had a faulty email address registered "aol.com"... which SDC doesn't allow for whatever reason.  I changed it to @yahoo.com.... if you have a newer email use it instead (you can change it in your profile.)

I've been able to send messages and receive them in the past.  I don't do it very often so I haven't tried since the new change.  Did this just start happening recently ?  

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've been able to send messages and receive them in the past.  I don't do it very often so I haven't tried since the new change.  Did this just start happening recently ?  

That requirement happened with the software update... but I havent heard of the issue from anyone else... so it may have been isolated... but it wouldn't let me fix anything in that account until I changed the email address.

I can not open inbox to see, reply, or send messages.  Tried changing email already.

Guys, this is an issue I can not fix.  I've tried and tried and tried and failed several times.  The only other option that I have is to delete your account and remake it.  I could restore your post count and reputation, but your post history and what is currently in your inbox would be lost.  Let me know if that is a route you want to take.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:17 AM, MavGrad99 said:

Guys, this is an issue I can not fix.  I've tried and tried and tried and failed several times.  The only other option that I have is to delete your account and remake it.  I could restore your post count and reputation, but your post history and what is currently in your inbox would be lost.  Let me know if that is a route you want to take.

You could delete rep history wait just delete my account this sounds like a trap...... Lol

2 minutes ago, Hlion said:

You could delete rep history wait just delete my account this sounds like a trap...... Lol

Reinvent yourself ;) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Reinvent yourself ;) 

Fair enough LoL

46 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Dammit Mav, he didn't fall for it. 

Good try though.  :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Dammit Mav, he didn't fall for it. 

Good try though.  :D 

I ain't as stupid as I type 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Hlion said:

I ain't as stupid as I type 

Well there ya go, a red-letter day for you Lion, you just got a trophy and a bona-fide LOL from me. Well done. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ronster23 said:

So this has been happening since 2017

Evidently.....

Every time i click on the envelope, it keeps showing the loading circle and nothing happens. Then when I click "go to inbox" it says there was an era loading page. I've tried this on multiple browsers.

There is nothing I can do about this.  I've tried and tried to fix it.  I've talked to Smoak and ComputerBear about the problem and they haven't come up with a solution yet.  Send an email to Smoaky...  there are at least 7-10 users that I know about with this issue.