Who will win 4A D-1 state championship?

TCU44

On 11/25/2018 at 10:07 PM, Cats2 said:

Last team standing out of region 2........

I watched some video on them last night, & they are a very well disciplined team that sets up & snaps the ball very quickly, much like Pleasant Grove does, & they are very fast as well. 

If Carthage runs their side of the gauntlet & makes it to the finals, they could very well end up facing this team.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I watched some video on them last night, & they are a very well disciplined team that sets up & snaps the ball very quickly, much like Pleasant Grove does, & they are very fast as well. 

If Carthage runs their side of the gauntlet & makes it to the finals, they could very well end up facing this team.

Are you talking about Liberty Hill ?...…….If so, Carthage would meet them in the semis, as L H is Region 4

17 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Correct answer 

No way Carthage does win the State Title

Now Lion, don’t be over the top goofy. “No way” Carthage wins state? It is possible Carthage doesn’t win state this year, but it is also possible they do win state this year you just don’t want them to.

Silly Lion, championships are for Bulldogs!!!!!!!

• Like 1

PG came as close as anyone to beating Carthage this year, & was driving toward the Kill Shot when their QB fumbled the snap at the critical moment & Carthage recovered the ball, & drove down field and won with only a couple of seconds remaining... Carthage snatched Victory from the Jaws of Certain Defeat!

It would take a very good team, playing flawlessly & Carthage making mistakes for them to lose.

• Thumbs Down 1

I hear you I think Celina is playing so much better now.Will they beat Argyle probably not but it’s fun to pick an upset.I do believe  Liberty Hill will definitely come out from the other side of the bracket. No disrespect to Carthage you will see

10 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

I hear you I think Celina is playing so much better now.Will they beat Argyle probably not but it’s fun to pick an upset.I do believe  Liberty Hill will definitely come out from the other side of the bracket. No disrespect to Carthage you will see

Liberty Hill will be a really tough team to beat for anyone, including Carthage.